Get the latest from TODAY
The Secret Santa and white elephant gift exchanges are some of our favorite holiday traditions, and this year we’ve found the ultimate white elephant gifts to wow your fellow swappers. From ugly Christmas sweaters built for two to yodeling pickles, this treasure trove of cheeky white elephant gift ideas is sure to bring out the holiday (and competitive) spirit in all.
Let the games begin!
When we release our 2018 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
Secret Santa Gifts Under $15
- 1. Accoutrements Yodeling Pickle, $13, Amazon
This yodeling pickle might just win every white elephant exchange ever! Too bad you're supposed to remain anonymous as a gift-giver, because we'd want to take credit for this awesome gift.
- 2. "The Star Wars Cook Book: Wookiee Cookies and Other Galactic Recipes" by Robin Davis, $15, Amazon
This best-seller was published in 1998 and has gained popularity recently with the release of the latest movies in the epic space saga. From C-3PO pancakes to Jedi juice bars, this intergalactic "Star Wars" cookbook features healthy snacks, delicious dishes, sweet treats and easy main courses that no rebel can resist.
- 3. Cards Against Humanity: '90s Nostalgia Pack, $7, Amazon
This nostalgia pack is all about the '90s. It contains 23 white and seven black cards, so it's perfect for someone in your white elephant who's mastered this popular adult card game.
- 4. Haoricu Ugly Xmas Couples Pullover, $11, Amazon
Twice the ugly, twice the fun! There must always be an ugly Christmas sweater in every white elephant swap. As luck would have it, this one is built for two.
- 5. Oooh Yeah Pizza Socks, $12, Amazon
- 6. Grumpy Cat 2019 Calendar, $15, Modcloth
Two words: Grumpy cats! We dare you to find anyone who wouldn't desperately need this calendar. Did we mention it features twelve months of really grumpy cats? Hands (or paws) down, this calendar is a must-have.
- 7. George & Viv Gifting Bar Soap, $10, Anthropologie
Adorably packaged bar soaps with inventive fragrances, these little guys are the epitome of festive!
- 8. Slant Collections Champagne Please Bell, $12, Shopbop
This gift enables the recipient to summon a glass of Champagne with the tap of a bell. Note to the gift-giver: Expect a hear lot of dings throughout the evening.
- 9. Jimmy Fallon Playing Cards, $10, Amazon
These premium playing cards were produced in collaboration with "The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon." They make a great stocking stuffer for the card shark in your family as well.
Secret Santa Gifts Under $25
- 1. Maad "Raining Men" Bubble Dome Umbrella, $25, Amazon
The Pointer Sisters have inspired a first-rate white elephant gift! So don’t be surprised if the recipient of this clever umbrella starts singing,“It’s raining men, hallelujah!” at the top of their lungs upon opening.
- 2. Bigmouth Inc Winter Unicorn Inflatable Snow Tube, $16, Target
If you dream of riding a unicorn, now’s your chance! This giant inflatable snow tube brings out the kid in all of us.
- 3. Perfect 10 Scrunchie Set, $18, Urban Outfitters
If you haven’t heard, the scrunchie is back from the '90s and wants to reclaim it's place as one of the most beloved hair accessories ever. This set of 10 comes in rich, jewel-toned velvet. Scrunchie on, friends!
- 4. Sequined Avocado Pin, $20, Anthropologie
Show your avocado pride with this sparkly pin. It's the perfect gift for the avocado obsessed. Plus, we like how the enclosed card reminds us to "Avo Nice Day."
- 5. Langria Bath Bomb Set, $17, Amazon
You'll find a lot of silly gifts on this list, but this isn't one of them. People will be stealing this set of six bath bombs any chance they get!
- 6. Textured White Elephant, $20, Houzz
This very literal gift will surely get some laughs from fellow white elephant participants!
- 7. Game of Phones, $20, Uncommon Goods
Game of Phones is a clever scavenger hunt-inspired parlor game that uses your phone and its contents as the playing field.
- 8. Pot Pinchers Lobster Claw Pot Holders, $17, Houzz
These pot pinchers are sure to be a hysterical holiday hit! We love that they're actually quite practical and will add some fun in the kitchen — especially when it comes time to cook a holiday feast.
- 9. Monogram Keychain, $18, Anthropologie
These personalized key chains, complete with a jaunty little tassel make a really stylish gift. They can also double as a bag charm.
- 10. LED Light-Up Football, $25, Amazon
This light-up football uses bright LED lights to ensure you can keep playing all night long. It's ideal for beach outings, camping trips, tailgating and any other outdoor events!
- 11. BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set, $25, Sephora
This Bright Eyes set by BeautyBio will come in handy for the recipient with quite a few holiday parties on the calendar. It features de-puffing, cooling eye gels and a silky limited-edition sleep mask to help them look bright-eyed even after a long night of merriment.
- 12. Social Sabotage: An Awkward Party Game by Buzzfeed, $25, Jet
Social Sabotage is a card game created by Buzzfeed, where players challenge each other to be awkward on social media.
Secret Santa Gifts Under $50
- 1. Northwest NFL Full Body Player Adult Comfy Throw, $30, Amazon
This gift is an absolute touchdown for the sports lover. Not only does the comfy throw keep you cozy, but it also gives the hilarious illusion an NFL-worthy physique.
- 2. Beard King - The Official Beard Bib, $25, Amazon
We bet you’ve never seen one of these before, and we bet no one else in the white elephant pool or Secret Santa exchange has either. That's exactly what will make this gift pretty popular for the bearded set.
- 3. U Look Ugly Today Men’s Christmas Party Blazer, $25-35, Amazon
We're finishing strong with a next-level take on the ugly Christmas sweater. That’s right, we are happy to report that you can now up the ante and sport an ugly Christmas blazer. Please keep in mind, the description of “ugly” is their word, not ours. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
- 4. iLive Lava Lamp Bluetooth Speaker, $50, Amazon
What a groovy way to listen to tunes! This bluetooth speaker has a lava lamp vibe featuring seven modes of dancing lights. Measuring just ten by three inches, it's a portable party.
- 5. Sagaform Wine Carafe with Oak Stopper, $30, Amazon
This elegant wine carafe is hard to beat for a wine lover.
- 6. Clear Cassette Player, $38, Urban Outfitters
Yes! Finally, the cassette tape is back! For the cassette generation, this little player will allow you to play those old mix tapes from high school. And young millennials can be introduced to a beloved musical artifact.
- 7. Adult Unicorn Onesie, $15-30, Amazon
This adult unicorn onesie is so awesome that you are going to have to set a next-level strategy to make sure you end up with it.
- 8. Star Wars Lightsaber Salt + Pepper Grinder Set, $37, Amazon
May the salt and pepper be with you. For the "Star Wars" fan, these lightsaber-shaped salt and pepper mills will make you the coolest cook in the galaxy.
- 9. Tabletop Fooseball, $32, Urban Outfitters
Talk about a popular gift! A little tabletop foosball will be tough to beat. If you don’t end up with it in a white elephant swap, then perhaps you can challenge the lucky person to a game. Winner takes all!
- 10. Treat Yo Self Ugly Christmas Crew Neck, $33, NBC Store
Made in both blue and red versions, this sweater is an homage to the iconic treat yo self scene in "Parks and Recreation." Any comedy TV show fan would appreciate it ... and so would anyone who just lives out the popular saying!
Finding the perfect present can be a challenge, but Shop TODAY's up to the task. Try our interactive gift finder to sort gifts by price, person and interest. And no matter who you're looking for, we've got gift guides for everyone on your list, including: