At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Show your wife (or girlfriend) just how much you love her this Valentine's Day by treating her to something she might never buy for herself.
From a box of sunglasses to fit her face to a luxurious leather tote or a pair of comfy slippers from a brand that even Oprah loves: This guide is filled with plenty of options to make your wife feel special on the most romantic holiday of the year.
When we release our gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
Our Top 5 Valentine's Day Gifts For Her
- 1. Ugg Wedge Boots $96 (usually $160), Nordstrom
This cozy shearling bootie will keep her toes nice and toasty while trudging through the winter snow.
- 2. JEWLR Personalized Infinite Love Bracelet, $69, Amazon
She can now carry the names of her nearest and dearest on this personalized bracelet made of solid sterling silver.
- 3. Vionic Comfy Loafers, $50+, Amazon
Once your wife wears her first pair of Vionics she'll be hooked. These suede upper slippers will keep her toes toasty and the orthotic insole will keep her feet happy. And as the saying goes, "Happy wife; happy life!" Even Oprah loves the brand.
- 4. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer, $59, Amazon
Your wife will love getting a professional-looking blowout right at home with this oval brush and blow dryer. Ionic technology helps condition and smooth the hair to reduce frizz. Multiple TODAY staffers swear by it.
- 5. Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch, $279, Amazon
Samsung's new smartwatch not only looks gorgeous but will help your sweetie rest better and stay active with its built-in health tracking.
Fashion and accessory Valentine's Day gifts
- 1. Velvet Eyewear Style Box, $129, Amazon
Don't know which sunglasses would look good on your wife? No problem! Just shop the shape of her face ... literally. Each style box of three sunglasses are curated to perfectly suit the shape of a specific face or unique style.
- 2. Baleaf Women's High Waisted Yoga Pants, $22+, Amazon
Any woman who appreciates both style and comfort can never have enough black leggings!
- 3. In Bloom by Jonquil Long Pajamas, $41 (usually $68), Nordstrom
Every woman loves a matching set of warm PJs. These will help her feel both warm and fancy every night.
- 4. Fossil Maya Hobo Bag, $155, Amazon
This relaxed style is perfect for the woman who likes to be both sporty and stylish. The leather hobo has a side zipper and has an adjustable cross-body strap.
- 5. Slate Collection Leather Tote, $300, Amazon
Stuff We Love
This roomy, full-grain leather tote is water-resistant, has a zip closure and is crafted in Minnesota. It can easily go from work to the weekend!
- 6. Ryka Devo Plus 2 Sneaker, $40, Amazon
A fresh pair of sneakers is the perfect gift to tackle all those New Year's resolutions! These are not only cute, but comfortable, with a proprietary re-zorb active foam.
- 7. Chico's No-Iron Tunic, $58, Amazon
Selected as one of Oprah's favorite things, this no-iron tunic flatters every figure.
Beauty and skin care Valentine's Day gifts
- 1. Trophy Skin MiniMD Microdermabrasion Device, $99, Amazon
She can gently and safely exfoliate her skin with this portable diamond tip microdermabrasion system.
- 2. Glow Recipe Watermelon Sheet Mask Set, $41, Amazon
Pamper your wife with this set of relaxing products. The set includes a glow jelly sheet mask, hydrating watermelon juice moisturizer, glow sleeping mask and cute plastic travel tote. They're also vegan and cruelty-free according to the company.
- 3. Stila Liquid Lipstick, $22, Ulta
These creamy matte lip colors will last all day and night. The set includes six shades to complement most skin tones.
- 4. Hydropeptide Anti-wrinkle Polish and Pump Peel, $78, Amazon
Every woman should make time to take care of herself. According to the brand, the luxurious set polishes away fine lines and wrinkles while illuminating skin.
- 5. William Roam Hair & Body Gift Set, $54, Amazon
This set will looks great just sitting on her bathroom vanity. It includes shower gel, rich body lotion, moisturizing conditioner and shampoo. It's also made in the U.S.
- 6. Lunata Hair Cordless and Rechargeable Hair Iron, $135, Amazon
This might be the perfect iron for on-the-go style. Take it to the gym, work or traveling. This iron can reach temperatures of up to 400 degrees and holds a charge for around 45 minutes at the highest setting.
- 7. Scentbird Subscription, $15 per month, Scentbird
Help your wife find her signature scent with this monthly fragrance subscription service. Each month she will get a new fragrance sample of her choice until she finds that perfect scent.
Home and kitchen Valentine's Day gifts
- 1. Gourmia Digital Air Fryer, $100, Best Buy
This is the perfect gift for the woman who loves her fried food but wants to eat healthy. The appliance's RadiVection technology cooks crispy food without the use of oil.
- 2. Domenica Fiore Olive Oil, $40, Food52
If you can't honeymoon in Italy, then settle for this delicious bottle of certified organic extra virgin olive oil that comes in a handsome stainless steel bottle.
- 3. SNOWFOX Stainless Steel Stemless Martini Glass Set, $35, Amazon
Carrie Bradshaw would be delighted to see these martini glasses on any counter. They're stemless with vacuum Insulated stainless steel to keep her cosmos at the perfect temperature!
- 4. SodaStream One Touch Sparkling Water Starter Kit, $110, Amazon
With the push of a button, she can turn plain water into sparkling water.
- 5. Gryphon Home Easy Living Sheet Set, $130, Amazon
This gift is for her, but it's really for BOTH of you, because you'll love sleeping on these luxurious sheets. Gone are the days of ironing your sheets with these wrinkle-resistant, quick-drying supima cotton sheets.
- 6. Enchanted Rose Bouquet with vase and chocolate, $75, 1-800-Flowers
You can never go wrong with roses and chocolate for Valentine's Day.
- 7. Portable Pizza Oven $299, Amazon
Make wood-fired pizza anytime, anywhere with this portable pizza oven. Temperatures can reach up to 932 degrees, cooking a pizza in less than 60 seconds!
- 8. Helzberg Diamond and 14K Yellow Gold Hoop Earrings, $200, Amazon
A little bling should always be under the Christmas tree. These hoop earrings are from the legacy brand Helzberg Diamonds.
- 9. Ugg Mirabelle Slippers $110 Amazon
Surround your wife's feet with soft sheepskin fur this season. These can be worn indoors or outside.
- 1. myCharge HubMax Portable Charger, $54, Amazon
Now she can always have her devices charged up and ready to go! Cords are neatly folded into the side of the device and the charger plugs directly into the wall.
- 2. AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones Headphones, $130, Amazon
These headphones can slip into any bag — they're wireless, foldable and super cute!
- 3. Fire 7 Tablet, $50, Amazon
The next generation of the Fire is thinner, lighter and has a longer battery life.
- 4. Smart Wifi Digital Photo Frame, $136, Amazon
Capture an endearing moment, then display it right away with this smart Wi-Fi photo frame.
- 1. Wonder Forge Yeah NOPE Board Game, $20, Target
This fun tell-all party game is great for getting conversation flowing during girls' night or your next dinner party!