Easter's just a hop, skip and a jump away, and we couldn't be more egg-cited.
The only downside is that, like most good things, it's hare today and gone tomorrow, which means everyone has to wait a whole year for egg hunts, dipped-and-dyed eggs and other festive fun to return.
But don't cry fowl when it's over, just make sure to enjoy the moment while you can for Peep's sake.
Are you shaking your head over our Easter puns? Thought so.
But we also know you're probably snickering a little, too. That's because even when they're dad-joke awful, we can all admit they're still pretty funny.
If you're hunting for enough Easter puns to keep the crew laughing right through Easter dinner, you've come to the right place.
We've rounded up all the corny one-liners you need to celebrate the season, ranging from silly jokes about the Easter Bunny to spring-inspired quips.
And while that may seem hare-brained, Easter just makes us so hoppy that we just can't help it.
Whether you use one of these funny puns as an Instagram caption or include them in your Easter wishes to friends and family, we're sure you'll agree that these puns are simply egg-cellent.
Short (but cute) Easter puns
- Easter Sunday: Hare today, gone tomorrow.
- You put a hop in my step.
- Hi there, hop stuff!
- I think you're ear-resistable.
- Dyeing eggs: Easter said than done.
- Did somebunny say "Easter"?
- Don't worry, be hoppy.
- You're egg-ceptional.
- That's all yolks!
- I wanted to wish you a happy Easter, but was feeling a little chicken.
- Not coloring eggs this year? Omelette that slide ... this time.
- I'm egg-static over Easter.
- I love Easter puns. They're so bunny.
- Prepare to dye. (Kidding.)
- Have a happy Easter for Peep's sake!
Funny Easter puns
- What do you call a gossipy rabbit? A busybunny.
- What's a chick's favorite song? "Can't Help Fowlin' in Love."
- How can you tell if you're the victim of an Easter prank? Because the yolks on you.
- What do you call dancing chick? Poultry in motion.
- Did you hear about the haunted chicken coop? It had a poultrygiest.
- What's the best way to send an Easter greeting? Hare mail.
- Why don't rabbits live very long? They're on burrowed time.
- What kind of hotel rooms do chocolate bunnies reserve? Sweets.
- Did you hear the story about the sugarless jelly beans? It's bittersweet.
- What do you call a rabbit with an encyclopedia in its jeans? Smarty pants.
- Did dinosaurs celebrate Easter? No, silly, they were egg-stinct.
- Two chicks went to a party. They had a shell of a time.
- Want some Easter advice? Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Did you hear about the chick that went to jail? It was a bad egg.
- Did you hear about funny chicken? It was a real comedi-hen.
- How can you tell if a chicken’s the boss? There’s a pecking order.
- Why don’t chicks play baseball? Too many fowl plays.
- Why did the chick leave home? It was time to fly the coop.
- Did you hear about the angry Easter Bunny? He was hoppin’ mad.
- What did one chocolate bunny say to the other? You make me melt.
- How does Peter Cottontail deliver all his eggs in one night? I don’t know, but it’s probably Easter said than done.
- Why do we paint Easter eggs? Because wallpapering them is impossible.
- Did you hear about the jelly bean that went to college? It wanted to be a Smartie.
- What do you call a group of rabbits dancing away from you? A receding hareline.
Easter Bunny puns
- What kind of music does the Easter Bunny listen to? Hip Hop.
- Why did the Easter Bunny stay home from work? He was having a bad hare day.
- What's the Easter Bunny's favorite game? Hopscotch.
- What does the Easter Bunny order at Starbucks? Egg-spresso.
- How does the Easter Bunny travel from one place to another? By hare plane.
- What does the Easter Bunny use to style his fur? A hare dryer.
- Did ya hear the Easter Bunny retired? He built a solid nest egg.
- How did the Easter Bunny get his job? He had egg-sperience.
- What do you call an Easter Bunny with fleas? Bugs Bunny.
- Why did the Easter Bunny take a nap? He was eggs-hausted.
- What does the Easter Bunny say when he gets home from work? "Hello, anybunny home?"
- Who does the Easter Bunny call when he needs extra protection? A bunnyguard.
- What kind of jewelry does the Easter Bunny wear? 14-carrot gold.
- Why did the Easter Bunny visit the salon? To cover its gray hare.
- How does the Easter Bunny leave a movie theater? Through the eggs-it.
- How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur in place? With hare spray.
- What do you call a shady Easter Bunny? Good fur nothing.
- What did the Easter Bunny say when introduced to the tooth fairy? I've never met herbivore.
- Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast? IHOP.
- How can the Easter Bunny afford to bring so many gifts? He's a millionhare.
- What sport did the Easter Bunny play in high school? Basketball.
- Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs? From egg plants, of course.
- What kind of rabbit delivers Easter eggs to fish? The Oyster Bunny.
- Where does the Easter Bunny live? Nobunny knows.
Easter egg puns
- What do you call an unconventional Easter egg? Egg-centric.
- Why did the Easter egg see a therapist? It was having an egg-sistential crisis.
- Why do Easter eggs have such clear skin? They eggs-foliate.
- How do you know if an Easter egg thinks you're funny? It cracks up over your yokes.
- What did the Easter egg say at the end of the comedy show? That's all yolks.
- How do Easter eggs stay in shape? Eggs-ercise.
- Did you hear about the arguing chicks? They were walking on eggshells.
- Why doesn't anyone want to be an Easter Egg? They're always dyeing.
- Why didn't the egg come out of its room on Easter? It was a little chicken.
- Which Michael Jackson song do Easter Eggs refuse to listen to? "Beat It."
- What do you call an Easter Egg from another planet? An egg-stra terrestrial.
- What do trees say when spring arrives? "What a re-leaf."
- Why is everyone so tired on April 1? They just finished a 31-day march.
- What did summer say to spring? "Help me, I'm about to fall."
- What did the tree saying to the spring flowers? I'm rooting for you.
- Why did the robin go to the doctor? It needed tweetment.
- Can February March? No, but April May.
- Why was the flower late to work? It stayed in bed.
- Why did the tree fail the quiz? The questions left it stumped.
- What did one flower say to the other? "What's up, bud?"
- Can gardens kiss? I don't know, but they have tulips.
- How can you tell when a flower is joking around? If it's pollen your leg.
- How do bees get to school? On the buzz.
- What flower roars? A dandelion.
- What did the big flower say to the little flower? Be-leaf in yourself.
- What do you get when you cross a tulip and a dog? Collie-flower.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.