Did you ever wonder why we paint Easter eggs? Because they're too hard to wallpaper, of course.
If you liked that one, here's another corny joke: How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? With lots of eggs-ercise.
OK, we get it. These Easter-inspired one-liners are pretty bad. In fact, like any self-respecting dad joke, they're so bad, they're good.
So, if you love Easter and funny puns, you've come to the right place because we've combined the two to bring you the best Easter jokes of the season.
This year, Easter falls on Sunday, April 9, and no matter what plans you've got in the hopper, we're here to help level up your annual egg-travaganza with this collection of short laughs about the Easter Bunny, eggs, chicks, spring and pretty much anything else that the holiday brings.
Whether you're hopping, we mean hoping, for jokes suited for kids or adults, we're confident we can fill your Easter basket to the brim with giggles and groans this year.
Use one as an Instagram caption or save them for Easter dinner and once the blessing is over, give everyone a chuckle by asking what you call a wisecracking rabbit.
We'd tell you the answer, but we're egg-hausted from all these Easter puns, so read on and find out for yourself.
Short Easter jokes
- Two chicks had an Easter party. It was a shell of a time.
- How do dinosaurs celebrate Easter? They don't. They're eggs-tinct.
- What did one jelly bean say to the other? You're sweet.
- Where does the Easter Bunny live? Nobunny knows.
- Want some Easter advice? Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Why don't chicks play baseball? Too many fowl balls.
- Why did the chick go on vacation? It was feeling cooped up.
- What kind of stories does the Easter Bunny like? Ones that have a hoppy ending.
- What do you get when you cross a rabbit and a bumble bee? A honey bunny.
- Why'd the Easter Bunny cross the road? He was following the chicken.
- What do you call wisecracking rabbit? A funny bunny.
- What does the Easter Bunny say before dinner? "Lettuce pray."
- How does the Easter Bunny leave your house? Through an eggs-it.
- Did you hear about the Easter egg who went to a salon? She needed a dye job.
- What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot? It's been nice gnawing you.
Funny Easter jokes for all ages
- What comes at the end of Easter? The letter "r."
- How do bunnies travel? By hare-plane.
- What do you call an Easter Bunny wearing a kilt? Hopscotch.
- What did one Easter egg say to the other? "Know any good yokes?"
- What kind of beans don't grow in a garden? Jelly beans.
- What does the Easter Bunny say after burping? "Eggs-cuse me!"
- Why did the Easter egg hide? It was a little chicken.
- Why can't a rabbit's nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot.
- What's the fastest way to send the Easter Bunny a greeting card? Via hare mail.
- How many points does the Easter Bunny get for making a basket? Two, just like everyone else.
- What do ducks eat for lunch? Soup and quackers.
Easter Bunny jokes
- Did you hear about the Easter Bunny who skipped school? It was egg-spelled.
- Why did the Easter Bunny stay home from school? He was having a bad hare day.
- What kind of music does the Easter Bunny listen to? Hip hop.
- Did you hear about the Easter Bunny engagement? The ring was 14 carrots.
- Why did the Easter Bunny go to the salon? To cover up its gray hares.
- Did you hear about the Easter Bunny wedding? They lived hoppily ever after.
- Did you hear about the Easter Bunny with a broken leg? It had a hare-line fracture.
- Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast? IHOP.
- Did you hear about the Easter Bunny prom? Everyone did the Bunny Hop.
- How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? With lots of eggs-ercise.
- What do you call an Easter rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny.
- What kind of Easter Bunny can't hop? A chocolate one.
- Where does the Easter Bunny find eggs? An eggplant.
- How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so nice? He uses hare-spray.
- Why does the Easter Bunny stay in bed the day after Easter? He's eggs-hausted.
- What does the Easter Bunny eat for lunch? Egg salad.
Easter egg jokes
- Why do hens lay eggs? Because if they dropped them they’d break.
- Where’s the best place to learn about eggs? The hen-cyclopedia.
- Why do people paint Easter eggs? It’s easier than trying to wallpaper them.
- Why shouldn't you tickle an Easter egg? You don't want it to crack up.
- What did the mom Easter egg say to the baby? "You're eggs-tra special."
- What do you call an Easter egg from outer space? An egg-straterrestrial.
- What do you call mischievous Easter eggs? Deviled eggs.
- A chicken and an Easter egg walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Which of you is first?"
- Which day of the week do Easter eggs like the least? Fry-day.
- How do you make an eggroll? Just give it a little push.
Easter knock-knock jokes
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Bunny. Bunny who? Some bunny has been eating my carrots.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Wren. Wren who? Wren will Easter be here?
- Knock, knock! Who's there? S'more. S'more who? S'more Easter jokes on the way.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Harry. Harry who? Harry up and color your eggs, it's almost Easter.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Dough. Dough who? Dough you wish Easter was here?
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Ben. Ben who? Been waiting forever for my Easter basket.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Heidi. Heidi who? Quick, Heidi eggs, the Easter Bunny's coming.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Needle. Needle who? Needle help coloring your Easter eggs?
- Knock! Knock! Who's there? Howard. Howard who? Howard you like to go on an Easter egg hunt?
- Knock! Knock! Who's there? Bunnies. Bunnies who? Nope, but owls do.
- Knock! Knock! Who's there? Justin. Justin who? You're Justin time for Easter.
- Knock! Knock! Who's there? Ears. Ears who? Ears another Easter joke for you.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Esther. Esther who? The Esther Bunny, duh!