At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
If you know someone who enjoys coming home to a glass of red (or white, or pink!) at the end of the night, we have you covered.
From silicone wine glasses that won't break no matter how clumsy you are to kitschy socks that might magically make a new glass appear, here are some seriously clever and practical gift ideas for all wine lovers on your list.
It doesn't matter if you're a rosé all day kind of sipper, pinot grigio fanatic or malbec connoisseur. There's something for everyone on this list!
When we release our 2018 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
- 1. Brovino Silicone Wine Glasses, $17, Amazon
Wine on the go! Never worry about broken wine glasses again. These silicone rubber wine cups are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
These pens make a great hostess gift. Use them to personalize wine glasses by writing names or making unique designs — the marker wipes off with soap and water.
- 3. Vintorino Wine Aerator, $16, Amazon
Help wine breathe with this handy portable aerator.
- 4. Wine Wipes, $9, Amazon
And while removing stains from your clothes, might as well say goodbye embarrassing teeth stains! After a glass or two too many, you can use these wipes to get that telltale ruby tint off your kisser.
- 5. Simply Charmed Emoji Wine Charms, $16, Amazon
For something a little more fun, these magnetic emojis will jazz up a wine glass no matter what mood the holiday season has you in. It also makes a great stocking stuffer.
- 6. Christmas Wine Charms, $28, Amazon
These elegant charm bracelets hang effortlessly from stemware and let you know which glass is yours.
- 7. Oster Cordless Electric Wine Opener, $18, Amazon
This cordless electric wine bottle opener removes the cork with ease: you just press a button! Yes, that means no more broken corks, difficult corkscrews or spending way too long opening a bottle. For something a little fancier, check out the Coravin Elite Pro ($400 for Amazon Prime members right now) — this bad boy actually does the pouring too!
- 8. Country Home Wine Shrine, $20, Amazon
For someone who loves wine, giving them a way to display their bottles in style is a chic gift that says you know them. This free-standing, metal wine rack holds up to six bottles.
- 9. Bring Me Some Wine Socks, $5, Amazon
If you can read this, bring me some wine! These hilarious socks make a perfect stocking stuffer.
- 10. Tipsy Elves Stocking Sweater, $49, Amazon
Get easy access to a bottle of vino this Christmas with this hilarious sweater from Tipsy Elves.
- 11. Red Wine Stain Remover, $8, Uncommon Goods
This pocket-sized stain remover will save the day. It works on T-shirts, tablecloths and cotton couches to get rid of even the toughest Merlot.
- 12. "Wine Folly: The Essentials Guide to Wine," by Madeline Puckette and Justin Hammack, $20, Amazon
Finally, learn how to talk wine — just like a real sommelier! This book will help anyone tell a malbec from a merlot and teach you the best wines to pair with certain foods. "The Wine Bible," by Karen MacNeil, is another popular pick.
- 13. Got Me Tipsy Wine Glass, $20, Amazon
Give your wine lover a chuckle with this fun glass that measures each pour by "Classy," "Sassy," and "Smart Assy."
- 14. Wine Pairing Towel Set, $28, Uncommon Goods
Is your wine lover stuck on what to serve with a bottle of vino? These easy-to-follow towel guides give suggestions for foods that go perfectly with their favorite reds and whites.
- 15. Birthstone Wine Bottle Stopper, $24, Uncommon Goods
Preserve any wine in style with these handmade bottle stoppers.
- 16. OPI Nail Polish, $11, Amazon
- 17. Merlot Wine Making Kit, $60, Uncommon Goods
Add yeast to grape juice and — bam! This kit is easy and perfect for beginners.
- 18. Wine Barrel Ornament, $38, Neiman Marcus
What wine lover wouldn't enjoy hanging this from the tree?
- 19. Monogram Bottle Stopper, $8, Nordstrom
This bottle stopper is a show stopper! A copper letter gleams atop a polished steel stopper that adds a personal touch while keeping wine drinkable.
- 20. Wine Country Gift Basket, $50, Amazon
You can never go wrong with a great gift basket! This one comes with all the goodies foodies would love to pair with a glass or two.
- 21. Kathie Lee & Hoda Gift Bundle, $52, NBCStore
And for the friend who loves Kathie Lee and Hoda AND wine, this gift set is sure to bring a smile to their face. It includes two wine glasses and an ornament.
Finding the perfect present can be a challenge, but Shop TODAY's up to the task. Try our interactive gift finder to sort gifts by price, person and interest. And no matter who you're looking for, we've got gift guides for everyone on your list, including:
- Unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Cutting-edge tech gifts for kids
- 31 white elephant gifts that are sure to get a laugh
- Hilarious novelty gifts for every occasion