These blissful bites are the perfect easy, elegant and impressive appetizer. No one will suspect they only took 5 minutes to make!
- 6 to 8 blinis, homemade or store-bought
- 4 to 6 ounces smoked salmon slices
- 2 ounces crème fraîche or full-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons caviar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
Top each blini with a small folded piece of smoked salmon, small dollop of crème fraîche and dab of caviar. Finish with a sprinkle of black pepper and chives.