This is one of my favorite smoothies because it had the bright juicy flavors of fresh fruit and the cool and creamy textures of green vegetables.
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 banana, coarsely chopped
- 1 green apple, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 Persian (mini) cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 rib celery, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, halved and pitted
- Coconut water, as needed
1. In a blender, combine the soy milk, berries, banana, apple, grapes, cucumber and celery.
2. Scoop in the avocado flesh. Puree until the mixture is smooth. Use coconut water to thin the smoothie to your desired texture.
3. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.