- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1/2 heaping cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain Greek or non-dairy yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (optional)
I love this recipe because it's a perfect make-ahead breakfast for a busy morning. Throw it together the night before, stash it in the fridge and grab it on your way out the door.
Swap option: You can use any milk and any nut butter.
In a container with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients. Cover and let chill in the fridge overnight. Enjoy in the morning.