This article contains deals across broad categories of products from several retailers that we think you’ll want to know about. In some instances, we may make a commission on purchases made from those retailers.
Black Friday has come and gone, but Black Friday weekend deals are still going strong at most retailers. So if you're asking yourself if there are still Black Friday sales on Saturday and Sunday, the answer is a resounding yes.
The shopping season has looked a bit different this year, as savings kicked off with retailers from Amazon to Kohl's dropping Black Friday deals as early as October to help you get your holiday shopping done ahead of schedule. And this weekend, many retailers are keeping the Black Friday deal going, just in case you forgot to grab something yesterday.
To help you find the best deals, Shop TODAY did all of the digging, so you can spend less time worrying about holiday wish lists and more time with family, however you plan on celebrating this year.
The list below has deals by category. To quickly find the kinds of deals you’re looking for, click on the links below:
- Best Black Friday 2020 Amazon deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 clothing deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 jewelry deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 beauty deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 laptop deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 TV deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 tech deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 vacuum deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 mattress deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 appliance deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 home deals
- Best Black Friday 2020 kitchen deals
Best Black Friday 2020 Amazon deals
To kick off Black Friday 2020, lifestyle expert Chassie Post shared some deals on Amazon bestsellers, from a rare deal on a highly rated TV to a blender that's said to be as powerful as some pricier models — without the price tag.
These headphones are a consumer favorite, with almost 9,000 reviews and 4.5 stars. They're the perfect gift for kids, teens and adults.
Looking for a wireless option? Apple's bestselling AirPods are over 30% off for a limited time while supplies last.
Need some help cleaning your home? Roombas rarely go on sale below the $500 range, so this top-rated Roomba model is a super steal.
Upgrade your work-from-home setup with this small — and cute — investment. This iPad keyboard case is the perfect holiday gift for yourself or a student learning from home. It comes in several sparkly colors.
Editor's Note: It looks like this deal sold out! You can buy Amazon's most popular iPad keyboard for $36. Unfortunately it's not on sale.
Add this epic 25-piece brush set to your top shelf for a bargain. Or better yet, split up the brushes as stocking stuffers for all the beauty lovers on your list.
Editor's Note: It looks like this deal expired! You can buy the brushes at full price, or you can check out these other popular bundles for less.
- BS-MALL 14-piece makeup brush set (5% off with coupon)
- BS-Mall 18-piece makeup brush set (5% off with coupon)
- ZOREYA 15-piece makeup brush set (20% off with coupon)
You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a blender to make the perfect smoothie. This 4.5-star powerhouse purees, whips, blends and crushes ice for just $79.99. But act fast. This discount is an Amazon Lightning Deal that will only run from 5:45 to 11:45 a.m. PST on Nov. 27.
The worst part about vacuuming might be the cleanup, but luckily this robot vacuum does the dirty work for you! I can hold up to 30 days worth of dirt and debris to make cleaning days less tedious.
This version of the Roomba features WiFi-enabled capabilities and mapping to help get the job done. It's on sale right now for just $300.
The upgraded version of the i3 features everything that the standard version does, plus self-emptying capabilities. This version is also ideal for homes with pets.
A 40% discount means you can snag these top-rated jeans for just about $0 right now, in nearly every style.
Prefer an even higher waist? These "ribcage" fit jeans are on sale for 40% off too.
In addition to ancestral information, 23andMe also offers the opportunity to learn more about your personal health, so you can understand how your genetics affect your chances of inheriting certain conditions.
This Prime Day bestseller is on sale for Black Friday too! Right now, you can snag it for less than $15.
Gift a classic LEGO set this Christmas or opt for a Christmas themed set, too. You can catch them all on sale right now for up to 40% off.
Don't wait to shop these. The Homegeek 450-Watt Countertop Blender is an Amazon Lightning Deal that ran from 5:45 to 11:45 a.m. PST on Nov. 27 at a price of $79.99, which is 20% off. We found a few noteworthy Lightning Deals that you'll want to add to your cart ASAP this weekend.
- 30% off collectible toys from L.O.L Surprise, Fingerlings and more
- 40% off Star Wars toys, apparel and more
- 39% off Instant Pot Duo Plus Pressure Coooker
Best Black Friday 2020 clothing deals
Save on all things comfy and cozy for the colder months with great deals from Old Navy, Macy's and more.
You can enjoy major discounts at Macy's during their Black Friday Early Access deals. From designer boots starting at $50 to kids' puffer jackets starting at just $16, there are plenty of chances to save on seasonal essentials.
- Charter Club Crew-Neck Cashmere Sweater (was $139.99, now $39.99)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Waffle-Knit Thermal (was $45.00, now $21.99)
- Sun + Stone Cadee Ankle Booties (was $49.99, now $19.99)
- Cozy Textured Tunic Sweater (was $44.99, now $22.50)
- High-Waisted O.G. Straight Ankle Jeans (was $39.99, now $20.99)
- Plaid Ruffle-Yoke Flannel Shirt (was $29.99, now $17.99)
Lululemon is offering major discounts on everything from leggings to soft tops, including their beloved Align Pant.
- Wunder Train High-Rise Print Tight (was $118.00, now $89.00)
- Seek Softness Pullover (was $108.00, now $79.00)
This Black Friday, Ugg is offering the chance to save on new and exclusive markdowns, including the new Double Bow Mini Boot.
- Classic Double Bow Mini Boot (was $170.00, now $126.99)
- Chayze Slip-On (was $100.00, now $49.99)
- Emmeth Boot (was $150.00, now $104.99)
JCPenney is also running its Black Friday Now event right now, offering shoppers an extra 30% off when they use the code CHEERFUL through Nov. 28.
- Liz Claiborne Crew Neck Striped Sweater (was $44.00, now $14.98)
- North Pole Trading Co. Plaid Pajama Set (was $44.00, now $21.86)
- A.n.a Block Heel Booties (was $70.00, now $29.98)
Madewell is offering up to 50% off in stores and online when you use the code VERYMERRY, so you can save on all things comfortable and fashionable.
- (Re)sourced Fleece Quilted-Pocket Popover Jacket (was $128.00, now $89.60)
- 10-Inch High-Rise Skinny Jeans in Carbondale Wash (was $128.00, now $89.60)
- Colorblock Eastbrook Turtleneck Cross-Back Sweater (was $98.00, now $68.60)
Right now, you can take 50% off everything at Express, including some styles that are starting at just $15. From sweaters and jackets to accessories, you can catch it all on sale.
- Men’s Solid Mock Neck Sweater (was $80.00, now $40.00)
- Men’s Solid Knit Jogger Pant (was $78.00, now $39.00)
- Women’s Ruched Sleeve Crew Neck Sweatshirt (was $50.00, now $25.00)
Nordstrom's Cyber Deals are here, and the saving are almost too good. From savings on Ugg boots to high-waist leggings, you'll want to add nearly everything to your cart before the sale ends on Dec. 2 — but don't wait too long!
- Zella Moto Ribbed High-Waist Ankle Leggings (was $69.00, now $34.50)
- Zella Fleece Hoodie (was $69.00, now $34.50)
- Nordstrom 6-Pack Adult Pleated Cotton Face Masks (was $24,00, now $14.90)
Coach's "TGIBF Treats" are here, with major markdowns on purses, clutches, backpacks and more. You can save up to 50% on some of the brand's bestsellers.
- Dalton 31 Bag (was $395.00, now $197.50)
- Riley Chain Clutch In Colorblock Signature Canvas (was $275.00, now $137.50)
- Hutton Wallet (was $195.00, now $97.50)
Black Friday at Kate Spade means 50% off of your purchase when you use the code TGIBDF at checkout. Hurry! These deals will only last through Nov. 29.
- Classic Medium Satchel (was $298.00, was $149.00)
- All Day Large Tote (was $228.00, now $114.00)
- Roulette Medium Messenger Bag (was $228.00, now $114.00)
With savings just as good as Black Friday prices, you can snag 50% off everything at Gap right now during its Black Friday sale, plus an additional 10% off of everything by using the code GAPFRIDAY at checkout. Hello, loungewear and comfy sweaters!
- Vintage Wash T-Shirt (was $19.95, now $10.00)
- Softspun Cowl-Neck Top ($25)
- Vintage Soft Classic Joggers (was $49,95, now $19.98)
From savings on select The North Face items to 25% off HydroFlask products, the savings at REI are almost too good to pass up on.
- Hydro Flask Wide-Mouth Vacuum Water Bottle (was $49.95, now $37.39)
- Columbia Bugaboo Omni-Heat Snow Pants (was $110.00, now $81.99)
- The North Face Sherpa Pullover Hoodie (was $99.00, now $74.19)
You can save up to 50% off at Nike right now, but the brand is offering an even bigger chance to save when you use the code SHOP20 at checkout, where you can score an additional 20% off.
- Nike Pro Women's Crops (was $5.00, now $35.97)
- Nike Swoosh Sports Bra (was $30.00, now $23.97)
- Nike Pro Therma Tights (was $50.00, now $39.97)
- Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 20 Running Shoes (was $129.99, now $109.98)
- Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Training Shoe (was $69.99, now $59.99)
- Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7610 Motorized Folding Treadmill(was $429.99, now $304.99)
Lord and Taylor's Black Friday deals will officially go live on Nov. 27, but there are plenty of fashion deals to take advantage of right now for men, women and kids. You can save 60-80% off the lowest ticketed items sitewide right now and snag winter essentials for less.
- Black Brown 1826 Laced Utility Boots (was $95.00, now $30.40)
- Lord & Taylor Button-Front Cardigan (was $54.00, now $21.60)
- Vero Moda Brianna Knit Top (was $35.00, now $14.00)
You can always find a good deal at Nordstrom Rack, but the discount retailer has released even bigger deals as part of its Rack Friday event. Right now, you can enjoy special savings on top brands like Ugg, Nike and more.
- Kenneth Cole Faux Fur Hood Zip Front Puffer Jacket (was $285.00, now $99.97)
- Michael Kors Packable Puffer Jacket (was $240.00, now $99.97)
- Ugg Highland Hiker Boot (was $140.00, now $79.97)
Through Dec. 2, you can save on clothing, shoes, toys and more at Kohl's during the retailer's Cyber Savings event. Shoppers can also enjoy an extra 20% off of their order when they use the code YOUGET20 at checkout.
- Men's Eddie Bauer Classic-Fit Quarter-Zip (was $60.00, now $25.49)
- Women's Sonoma Crewneck Sweater (was $36.00, now $8.49)
- Women's Sonoma Leopard Print Moccasin (was $30.00, now $8.49)
Need some winter footwear? Aldo is offering 50% off select shoes, boots and handbags right now as part of its Black Friday deals.
- Onoressa Block Heel Boot (was $130.00, now $64.98)
- Winrich Over-the-Knee Boot (was $130.00, now $64.98)
- Reravia Ankle Boot (was $120.00, now $79.98)
Best Black Friday 2020 jewelry deals
Whether you want to treat yourself or treat someone else, you can save big on high-end jewelry during Black Friday sales at Pandora, Nordstrom and more.
You can save on beauty, clothing and more right now as Nordstrom's Cyber Deals officially kicked off today, and will run through Dec. 2. You can also take advantage of up to 40% off designer clearance items too.
- Kendra Scott Chelsea Pendant Necklace (was $75.00, now $52.50)
- Gorjana Chloe Small Pendant Necklace (was $55.00, now $27.50)
- Kendra Scott Ryan Stud Earrings (was $75.00, now $41.25)
BaubleBar's Black Friday deals are starting to drop! Right now, you can save 30% off everything using code BB30 at checkout. It's the perfect way to save and spread some cheer this holiday season.
- Custom Disc Pisa Bracelet ($40.00)
- Imani Earring Set (was $72.00, now $30.00)
- BaubleBar x OMC iPhone Case ($58.00)
Every Friday in November is Black Friday this year at Pandora! You can enjoy 35% off your total purchase both in stores and online throughout the month, but Pandora's full Black Friday lineup will go live on Nov. 24.
- Pandora Moments Heart Clasp Snake Chain Bracelet (was $65.00, now $42.25)
- Princess Wishbone Ring (was $75.00, now $48.75)
- Sparkling Pink Heart Family Tree Gift Set (was $205.00, now $149.00)
Best Black Friday 2020 beauty deals
From cult-favorite beauty products to skin care staples, you can save big on all of your beauty must-haves this Black Friday.
Multiple retailers including ASOS, Skinstore and Saks Fifth Avenue are offering an impressive discount on one of Olaplex's most popular products right now.
Ulta's Black Friday deals start end tonight at 11 p.m. EST. You can still save on everything from hair care and makeup to hot hair tools, with discounts of up to 50% off.
- Clinique Wear It And Be Happy Set (was $56.00, now $39.20)
- Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Body Builder (was $29.00, now $14.50)
Black Friday deals at Sephora started Nov. 19 for Sephora app users but there are still plenty of chances to save online. Plus, when you use the code FREESHIP, you can score free shipping on your order.
- Kiehl's Calendula Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser (was $34.00, now $27.00)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Silicone Detox Kit (was $29.00, now $22.00)
- Urban Decay On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette (was $15.00, now $12.50)
BareMinerals is offering shoppers 25% off of everything sitewide and in stores when they use the code FAVEFRIDAY at checkout, through Nov. 28.
- Lashtopia Mascara Duo (was $22.00, now $16.50)
- Original Loose Mineral Foundation Collector's Edition (was $48.00, now $36.00)
- Lip Balm Duo (was $20.00, now $15.00)
You can save up to 50% off of the original price on beauty favorites from Urban Decay, Becca Cosmetics and more during Nordstrom's Cyber Deals.
- IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara (was $25.00, now $15.00)
- Becca Cosmetics Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation (was $44.00, now $26.40)
- Kiehl's Brighten Up & Glow Set (was $99.00, now $74.25)
Best Black Friday 2020 laptop deals
Whether you're working from home, learning at-home or doing a little bit of both, now is the perfect time to save on this tech essential.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop (was $449.99, now $423.81)
- Dell New XPS 13 InfinityEdge Touchscreen Laptop (was $1,599.99, now $1,499.99)
If your home office could use a bit of revamp, look no further than deals on home office essentials at Staples. You can find markdowns of up to $100 off office chairs and save up to $240 off on select laptops and computers.
- HP 17 Notebook (was $549.99, now $349.99)
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Notebook (was $529.99, now $399.99)
- HP Pavilion 15 Notebook (was $749.99, now $499.99)
HP's official Black Friday deals may be coming on Nov. 26, but you can save right now on laptops, printers and more with savings of up to $250.
- HP ENVY x360 Laptop (was $869.99, now $619.99)
- HP Pavilion Laptop (was $919.99, now $599.99)
- HP Laptop 14T (was $459.99, now $359.99)
Best Black Friday 2020 TV deals
From Alexa-compatible TVs to Smart TVs to stream the big game on, you can save across all kinds of flat screens right now.
Every day, Amazon is highlighting daily deals on items that are perfect for gifting this holiday season. From cookware to clothing, you'll want to keep an eye on their Holiday Dash page to make sure you don't miss a chance to save.
- Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa (was $2,199.99, now $1,497.99)
- Samsung 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa (was $999.99, now $897.99)
- Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD Fire TV Edition (was $129.99, now $119.99)
The savings at Walmart have already started, but the retailer will be rolling out deals until the end of the month on everything from TVs to the hottest holiday toys. The next set of deals will be available online on Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. featuring markdowns on laptops and other popular tech items.
- Sanyo 65-inch Class 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV (was $498,00, now $398.00)
- Sceptre 50-inch Class 4K UHD LED TV (was $279.99, now $199.99)
- Vizio 50-inch Class 4K UHD LED Smart TV (was $349.99, now $298.00)
Best Buy's Black Friday deals are a season-long event, meaning you don't have to rush at the last minute to find what you're looking for. (But with deals this good, you probably should.) Standouts include discounts on HDTVs and major appliances.
- Insignia 55-inch Smart Fire TV (was $429.99, now $279.99)
- Samsung 65-inch Class 7 Smart Tizen TV (was $529.99, now $477.99)
- TCL 50-inch Class 4 Smart Android TV (was $349.99, now $229.99)
Best Black Friday 2020 tech deals
From smart watches to tech accessories, you can find nearly everything on their list (or yours) at a great price from BJ's, Sharper Image and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (was $239.99, now $169.99)
- Canon EOS Rebel T7 Wi-Fi Camera Bundle (was $549.99, now $499.99)
- Garmin Vivofit 4 Bundle (was $69.99, now $49.99)
Sharper Image's Black Friday deals are giving back — to you. Snag a 20% cashback coupon and free shipping on orders over $99 using the code SHIP99 through Dec. 2. Plus select doorbusters are 50% off.
- 2-in-1 USB Charging Station ($99.99)
- Portable Smartphone Photo Vault ($99.99)
- Electric S'mores Maker ($79.99)
Best Black Friday 2020 vacuum deals
From vacuums for pet homes to robot vacuums, now is the time to score a great deal on this household essential.
Dyson's Black Friday deals aren't live just yet, but you can score major savings right now as part of the brand's deals going on right now. Thanks to discounts on vacuums and lighting fixtures, you can save up to $200.
- Dyson V7 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner (was $349.99, now $249.99)
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP01 Purifying Heater + Fan ($499.99, now $374.99)
Home Depot is bringing the savings on floor care this Black Friday, including a robot vacuum for less than $200!
- Bobsweep PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (was $399.99, now $189.99)
- Hoover Professional Series FloorMate Cleaner (was $189.00, now $129.00)
- Professional Series Spotless Portable Carpet Cleaner (was $119.00, now $99.00)
Best Black Friday 2020 mattress deals
Want to head into the new year with a better night's sleep? Plenty of mattress retailers are offering bundles and discounts on their top sellers, from Nectar Sleep to Casper Mattress.
Black Friday deals at Leesa Sleep include special savings on bundles that will make you more excited to crawl into bed. You can save up to $877 on select bundles (and score two free pillows on top of it) right now.
- Leesa Sleep Preferred Bundle (was $2,377.00, now $2,020.00)
- Leesa Sleep Luxury Bundle (was $3,577.00, now $3,040.00)
- Leesa Sleep Accessory Bundle (was $625.00, now $529.00)
Bear Mattress' "The Fall Sale" means you can get 20% off sitewide and also get two free cloud pillows with your purchase of a mattress or bundle. From hybrid mattresses to all-foam styles, you'll be able to sleep soundly knowing you got a great deal.
With mattresses starting at just $499 thanks to Nectar's early Black Friday sale, you can also score $399 worth of accessories included in your purchase. For queen size mattresses and above, the bundle includes two pillows, a mattress protector and sheets.
- The Nectar Mattress (was $1,198.00, now $799)
Purple is offering shoppers special savings on mattresses and bundles too, meaning you can score up to $400 off a mattress and sleep bundle. You can even save up to $200 on the brand's bestselling model.
Casper's Black Friday sale includes 30% off bundles, 15% off mattresses and 10% off pillows, bedding and more, so you can save on nearly everything the brand has to offer for a good night's sleep.
- Casper Wave Hybrid Mattress (was $2,595.00, now $2,206.00)
- Casper Nova Hybrid Mattress (was $1,995.00, now $1,696.00)
Best Black Friday 2020 appliance deals
Whether you've been cooking more meals at home, churning out more loads of laundry or simply are in need of a new home appliance, you won't have to look far for a great discount at Lowe's or home Depot.
Home Depot's Black Friday flyer was released to customers on Nov. 8, highlighting deals on all things home including up to 40% off smart home devices, up to 35% off home decor and up to 40% off select tools and accessories.
- GE Gas Range Convection Oven and Air Fry in Stainless Steel (was $1,199.00, now $648.00)
- Samsung High-Efficiency Front Load Washing Machine (was $899.00, now $598.00)
- GE Top Control Tall Tub Dishwasher (was $609.00, now $398.00)
- Frigidaire Top-Freezer Refrigerator (was $648.00, now $584.00)
- Roper High Efficiency Top-Load Washer (was $499.00, now $449.00)
- GE Smooth Surface Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range (was $759.00, now $683.00)
Best Black Friday 2020 home deals
Savings are already rolling in at Bed, Bath & Beyond! You can take advantage of deep discounts on kitchen appliances, saving upwards of 30% during their Holiday-Ready sale. The retailer is also offering special Holiday Daily Deals, so you can save even more on select items. When you order and select contactless-pickup at checkout, you can also save an additional 20% on your purchase
- Therapedic Zero Flat Side Sleeper Bed Pillow (was $39.99, now $19.99)
- Artisanal Kitchen Supply Stainless Steel 6-Piece Roaster Set (was $49.99, now $39.99)
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush (was $59.99, now $29.99)
Lowe's is currently offering daily "cyber steals," so you can score appliances, home essentials and more at low prices. You can also save big on select appliances from brands like Whirlpool and Dyson and take advantage of BOGO deals on tools, too.
- Bush Business Furniture Leather Ergonomic Desk Chair (was $235.38, now $200.07)
- Brookstone PhotoShare Wireless Digital Picture Frame (was $129.99, now $99.99)
- Honeywell Smart Thermostat with Wi-Fi Compatibility (was $169.00, now $99.00)
- Big Joe Standard Bean Bag Chair & Lounger (was $88.88, now $48.99)
- Rebrilliant Gardner Bamboo Bath Caddy (was $69.99, now $25.95)
- Simmons 8-inch Medium Gel Memory Foam Mattress (was $609.99, now $259.99)
Overstock's Holiday Flash Sale event won't last much longer! Now's the time to save up to 70% off on thousands of items and enjoy free shipping on your purchase. You can snag an extra 15% off rugs and even score 20% off home decor.
- Mai Faux Leather Dining Chairs (Set of 2) (was $94.49, now $75.59)
- Safavieh Madison Avery Boho Chic Distressed Rug (was $72.00, now $20.39)
- Mirror Trend Framed Mosaic Accent Mirror (was $89.99, now $61.19)
The "Black Friday Now" event at Target kicked off on Nov. 1, but the deals will continue through Nov. 28. Each week spotlights a chance to save across different categories, and this week you can save on home items including coffee makers and vacuums.
- Ivy Boho 4 Tier Solid Wood Ladder Bookshelf (was $159.99, now $119.99)
- Tranquility 12-pound Weighted Blanket (was $49.00, now $29.00)
- Wondershop 7.5-foot Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Tree (was $200.00, now $160.00)
Pre-Black Friday deals are in full swing at West Elm, meaning you can save across tons of categories sitewide thanks to early Black Friday deals that have discounted items up to 50% off.
- Belgian Flax Linen Duvet Cover (was $230.00, now $184.00)
- Faux Fur Chinchilla Throw (was $100.00, now $60.00)
- Henry 2-Piece Full Sleeper Sectional with Storage (was $2,898.00, now $2,318.40)
Best Black Friday 2020 kitchen deals
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender (was $449.95, now $289.96)
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe by De’Longhi (was $179.00, now $138.96)
- Staub Rustic Ceramic Bakers (was $120.00, now $49.96)
In the spirit of saving, you can snag up to 50% off select items as well as an additional 20% off clearance items at Williams Sonoma using the code EXTRA at checkout.
- Breville Smart Oven Air with Super Convection (was $600.00, now $31995)
- Philips Premium Digital Airfryer XXL (was $499.95, now $249.95)
- Zwilling Personal Blender (was $200.00, now $99.95)
Keurig is offering shoppers plenty of chances to save right now. You can take advantage of 30% off coffee makers and accessories when you use the code BF2020 through Nov. 29. Keurig is also running a limited-time deal through Dec. 31, where you can buy a Select Coffee Maker and get two free boxes of pods using the code FREEPODS4ME at checkout.
- K-Café Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker (was $199.99, now $159.99)
- K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker (was $79.99, now $63.99)
- Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker (was $169.99, now $119.99)
This year, Black Friday falls on Nov. 27, 2020. In years past, the shopping holiday typically began late on Thanksgiving Day, but this year the deals have come even earlier from retailers like Walmart, Macy's, Amazon, Nordstrom, BJ's and more.
As the pandemic continues, shoppers are expected to do a majority of their holiday shopping online, as noted by TODAY investigative and consumer correspondent Vicky Nguyen who has dubbed "Cyber November" as the new Black Friday.
Why is it called Black Friday?
Black Friday received its name during the 1960s, as people used the term to describe the traffic that would build as consumers made their way to the stores and shops following Thanksgiving. In recent years the term, however, has found a new definition. Retailers, in an attempt to put a positive spin on the bleak name, have turned it into a day where retailers being to see profits in the last quarter of the year — alluding to the black ink used to show a positive cash flow on balance sheets.