Get the latest from TODAY
From yoga and meditation to crystals and aura photography, these days there's no shortage of spiritual trends. (Or, gifts!) So, if you're struggling to find that particular friend or family member a present this holiday season, you're in luck — we have a few ideas.
When we release our 2018 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
Our Top 3 Zen Gifts
- 1. Tagital Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Humidifier, $22, Walmart
With a minimal, subtle design that will suit any household, this aromatherapy diffuser gets rave reviews for thoughtful extras, including a built-in timer and automatic shutoff function. Just add your own essential oils.
This could also make a great gift for mom.
- 2. Picki Nicki Sage Smudge Stick Bundle, $11, Amazon
Smudge sticks are basically bundles of dried herbs, but these ones are especially beautiful.
People burn them (aka smudging) as a cleansing ritual — I do it when I move into a new home, for example. Or, you can just enjoy them for the scent.
- 3. UpCircleSeven Dharma Yoga Wheel, $41, Amazon
I bought this one because it's half the price of the original and lighter in weight, but still useful for stretching and going deeper into postures such as back bends.
For more yoga gear, check out our list of the best mats and accessories.
- 1. Himalayan Salt Lamp, $17, Amazon
A couple years ago, a friend bought me this as a gift, in hopes it would make life in New York City a little less stressful. (Ha.) I can't speak to any health benefits, but many people credit their salt lamps for keeping allergies and asthma at bay. In any case, it's a beautiful, glowing addition to a bedroom or living room.
- 2. Ohm Store Tibetan Singing Bowl Set, $23, Amazon
This singing bowl is a best-seller on Amazon, and it's compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Tap the bowl with the included wooden striker to create the "singing" sound, often used as an aid in meditation.
- 3. "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall, $18 (usually $22), Amazon
This is a great gift for the friend who's been obsessed with crystals lately. After reading this, she'll be able to tell her rose quartz from her morganite — and exactly what crystal she should use to cure what ails her. (If she's into that sort of thing.)
- 4. SALT BY HENDRIX Rose + Heather Flower Soak Infusion, $24, Urban Outfitters
- 5. Lotus Flower Incense Holder, $33 (usually $38), Etsy
The prettiest way to burn incense! Plus, each hut is handmade and one of a kind.
- 6. The AstroTwins’ 2019 Horoscope Guide, $25-$50, AstroStyle
Astrology fans might already be familiar with the AstroTwins, sisters Tali and Ophira Edut, who are popular for their monthly horoscopes in ELLE magazine and elsewhere. Their 2019 planetary planner is a big book of fun predictions about money, love, happiness and beyond, for every sign.
- 7. Malin + Goetz Cannabis Candle, $55, Bloomingdale's
For your friend who reaaallly likes reggae music. This earthy scent, available in a votive and a full-size candle, also has notes of lemon, orange, fig and pepper.
- Gifts for your fitness-loving friend
- Best de-stressing gifts
- Gifts for your friends who love beauty and skin care