Note: Just because a dish contains fruit doesn’t always mean it’s diet-friendly. Peach Melba is the perfect example. In addition to the peach, the decadent dessert also contains sugar, ice cream and a syrupy raspberry sauce. My recipe offers the same delicious taste for just 95 calories. Go ahead, grab your spoon and dig in. And if you prefer ice cream, simply swap the yogurt for a scoop of light vanilla ice cream or fro-yo!
- 1 ripe peach
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Prepare grill or grill pan with oil spray and preheat to medium-high.
- Slice peach in half and remove pit. Place cut-side down on grill and allow to cook 2 to 3 minutes or until peach starts to caramelize, but is still firm.
- Remove peaches from heat, add a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt to each half and top with raspberries. Enjoy!