This no-bake dessert is an oatmeal cookie and Nutella lover's dream. These cookies require few ingredients and just a little work. The best part? They're ready in just 20 minutes! Like coconut? Feel free to add a cup of shredded coconut when stirring in the Nutella for an extra chewy treat.
No-Bake Nutella Oat Cookies
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2½ cups quick cooking oats
1. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In medium-sized saucepan, combine milk, sugar, butter and salt. Set over medium heat and cook until it reaches a full boil. Let mixture boil for one minute.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in Nutella until smooth. Stir in oats until fully coated with mixture.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop a small mound onto prepared cookie sheets. Let the cookies set until firm, about 15 minutes. Cookies can be kept at room temperature.