- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 16 heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch size cubes (about 20 pieces total)
- 2 ounces dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Juicy shrimp, ripe tomatoes and fresh zucchini make this the ultimate summer pasta. A splash of white wine and a sprinkle of Parmesan add a touch of richness to the light flavors of this dish.
In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook linguine according to package directions. Drain, toss with olive oil and set aside.2.
Preheat grill or a grill pan to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, add shrimp and Italian seasoning with the olive oil and toss. Grill shrimp until pink in color (about 1-2 minutes per side), remove and set aside.3.
In large sauté pan over high heat, add butter, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini and white wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside and cool to room temperature.4.
In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, shrimp, sautéed vegetables, basil and mix. Add the Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper and serve.