This recipe takes minutes to prepare but makes a big statement as a main course. The luxurious lobster makes this dish feel indulgent, but the fresh veggies and heart-healthy olive oil make it good for you.
Technique tip: After peeling garlic, remove the smell from your hands by rubbing your hands with salt.
Swap option: For a keto-friendly recipe, swap pasta with cooked spaghetti squash.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup frozen English peas, thawed
- 1 cup blanched asparagus
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cooked pasta, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water
- 4 cups lobster meat
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1. Place large pot over medium heat. Add olive oil, and once hot, add garlic. Sauté garlic for 2-3 minutes.
2. Turn heat to low and add all the other ingredients except Parmesan. Stir gently until pasta and lobster are heated thoroughly.
3. Pour mixture into a serving bowl. Sprinkle Parmesan over pasta and serve.