This cake is so simple to make and you only need a few ingredients — no flour needed! The sweet jam and whipped cream make it taste like summer, no matter the season.
Technique tip: Crush the graham crackers super fine either with rolling pin or food processor. The measurement will be closer to 3 cups once crushed super fine.
Swap option: Use your favorite jam flavor.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 2½ cups whipped cream
- Fresh berries, to garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease two 8-inch round pans lined with parchment (or three 6-inch pans).
2. In a stand mixer on medium-high, cream butter and sugar together, about 4-5 minutes. Scraping bowl if needed.
3. Add eggs one at a time, followed by vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine graham crackers, baking soda and salt.
5. Add half the graham cracker mixture alternating with milk, ending with graham crackers. Mix on medium-high for 2 minutes. Add walnuts and mix for 30 seconds.
6. Divide batter between pans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Allow cake to cool.
8. Spread raspberry jam between layers and top with whipped cream and fresh berries, if using.