You can also add rice to this dish or simply keep it without any starch. With just a few simple ingredient, you can make this simple and delicious dressing. This vinaigrette is also incredible with steak and chicken.
- 2 bunches green scallions
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil, divided
- 2 six-ounce snapper filets
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fine ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon yuzu
- Grilled lemon, for serving (optional)
1. In a very hot sauté pan, add some the grapeseed oil and the scallions. Cook until charred. You can grill them as well. Once they are charred, chop them up by hand.
2. In a bowl, add the chopped charred scallions, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and yuzu. Mix and set aside.
3. In a very hot pan, add grapeseed oil and the fish. Cook until the fish is seared and fully cooked.
4. To serve, place the charred scallion vinaigrette on the top or bottom of the fish. You can add a grilled lemon for extra flavor (optional).