Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
On the Shop TODAY team, we love finding innovative and fun products to share with our readers, and we especially love when you guys get excited about the things we find!
And to give you a better look at what everyone else has been buying lately, we pulled together 10 of our most popular items from May. From wardrobe basics to bedsheets, these were the things that TODAY shoppers bought the most of last month.
TODAY's May Bestsellers
1. Sungait Vintage Round Sunglasses, $16, Amazon
These stylish sunglasses were also the most popular item last month. With an impressive 4.8-star rating, they're definitely worth a try!
2. Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Pencil, $4, Amazon
If you're looking for a product to perfect a bold eye look, then this is what you need. The affordable beauty product is also a favorite of Joanna Gaines.
3. IMAK Eye Mask, $14, Amazon
Having trouble sleeping? This eye mask may be exactly what you need. TODAY readers love it, because it offers comfort, instant cooling and blackout darkness to help you rest at night.
4. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer, $47 (usually $60), Amazon
This most-wished-for hair tool will help you get ready much faster in the morning. It's a hair brush, a hair dryer and a straightener all in one!
5. Seche Vive Gel Effect Top Coat, $7 (usually $10), Amazon
Summertime makes us want to keep our nails painted more than usual, and this product can help those manicures last a lot longer. It's a transparent polish, so you can use it with any color underneath, and it will have your nails looking fabulous for seven to nine days.
6. Mellanni Microfiber Bed Sheet Set, $25, Amazon
These bestselling sheets have consistently been a favorite of our readers. They have more than 53,000 reviews on Amazon with a 4.4-star rating. They are soft, wrinkle-free and available in tons of color options.
7. Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Women's Modern Bootcut Jeans, $20, Walmart
Finding a good pair of everyday denim can be tricky, but this pair seems to be a pretty great option. Not only have TODAY readers been ordering them like crazy, but they've also been Walmart's bestselling jeans for the last three months.
8. The Cotton Crew, $18, Everlane
Every month Jenn Falik shares innovative product suggestions on the Better Basics segment. May's edition featured summer style solutions, and this T-shirt was the most popular pick. As mentioned in the Better Basics article, the sleeve is just long enough to hit the slimmer part of the upper arm, creating "flattering lines," and the reviews note how the cut works for all sizes.
9. Rothy's Shoes, $125-$165, Rothy's
When we shared our Mother's Day Hot List, Rothy's shoes were a big hit. The brand is known for being extremely comfortable, while still stylish and environmentally conscious. Even Meghan Markle wears them!
10. Lovepop 3D Cards, $13, Lovepop
To read more on some of these products, check out:
- I tried Joanna Gaines' favorite $4 eyeliner — and I'm obsessed
- 10 innovative wardrobe staples that make getting ready easier
- This multitasking tool is the most-wished-for hair product on Amazon
- 8 of the best Mother's Day gifts