This recipe is super easy to make and uses ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Enjoy it on leafy greens, hearty grain bread, as a snack with crackers or all on its own by the forkful. One serving has 215 calories, 14 grams fat, 1 gram carbohydrates and a whopping 19 grams of protein.
Swap option: Use relish instead of a dill pickle for a sweeter taste. If you have fresh dill, feel free to add that to the recipe.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 dill pickle, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1. In medium size bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Add tuna and dill pickle. Stir to combine.
3. Serve as a sandwich or over lettuce.