Everybody loves a fiesta and this margarita is sure to please any cocktail lover. Enjoy it with tacos, chips or all by itself for happy hour.
Technique tip: Add any frozen fruit of your choice, such as strawberries.
Swap option: It's OK to leave out the peach schnapps as it can be swapped with any fruit flavored liqueur.
- One 12-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cans cold water (3 cups)
- 1 can silver tequila (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 can peach schnapps (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 can orange liqueur (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 can orange juice (1/3 cup)
1. Add all ingredients to a pitcher of ice and stir.
2. Serve over ice. If you prefer a frozen margarita, blend cocktail in batches with ice.