I love getting creative with Thanksgiving leftovers. In this easy recipe, turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy all get a second chance to shine.
- 1 cup chopped pre-baked turkey
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup stuffing (cornbread or other), divided
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, divided
1. Preheat over 350 F.
2. Grease two ramekins and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine chopped turkey with gravy. Place equal amounts in each ramekin. Next, layer 1/2 cup of stuffing in each ramekin, then layer 1/2 cup mashed potatoes in each ramekin.
4. Place ramekins on a baking sheet, place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how deep the ramekins are. Serve warm.