This is a salad that is sure to fill you up! No delicate leafy greens here. It's full of crisp cabbage, crunchy nuts and hearty short ribs, and it's all topped off with a savory dressing that's sure to delight.
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 12 ounces grilled short rib, sliced into 1-inch wide strips
For the dressing:
Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl together and reserve.
For the salad:
Toss all the vegetables together In a large bowl to combine. Stir in dressing then season with salt and pepper. Give the salad a good toss to distribute the dressing well and then top with sesame seeds and peanuts.
Top with sliced short rib to serve family style or divide between four bowls and enjoy!