- 24 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 Milky Way candy bars (or 8 fun-size bars), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Twix candy bars (or 6 fun-size bars), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Snicker candy bars (or 6 fun-size bars), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 3 Musketeers bars (or 6 fun-size bars), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup M&M's (Halloween colored preferred) or Pretzel M&M's
- 1/2 cup DOVE® PROMISES® Silky Smooth Caramel Milk Chocolates, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped pretzel sticks
- 3 ounces white chocolate chips
This recipe lets you eat all of your favorite Halloween candy in one sitting! It's total decadence and it's a great way to give new life to any leftover candy.
(Created by TODAY with our sponsor Mars)
Swap option: Any chocolate based Halloween candy would work for the topping. And you could also use any type of chocolate for the base.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper so a little hangs off each side.2.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring until fully melted. Once melted, pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet, and spread in an even layer using an offset spatula, (about 1/4-inch thick).3.
Sprinkle the melted chocolate with the chopped Milky Way, Twix, Snicker Bars, 3 Musketeers, M&M's, DOVE chocolate and pretzels, making sure all pieces touch some of the melted chocolate so they stick. Lightly press to make sure the candy adheres to the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.4.
Melt the white chocolate using the same method as before until completely smooth. Using a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate over the chilled bark in a zigzag pattern. Chill again until the white chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.5.
Break the bark into pieces and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.