This simple cheesecake requires no baking and uses sweetened condensed milk for a smooth and decadent texture. It is delicious on its own or served with any topping of choice, from fresh berries to chocolate chips or even toasted coconut.
Special equipment: Stand mixer and spring form pan
No-Bake Cheesecake with Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 sheets graham crackers (or 2 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, melted (if using unsalted butter, add 1/4 teaspoon salt)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
1. Put graham crackers in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Alternatively, you can put the crackers in a large resealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
2. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter and salt (if using unsalted butter). Mixture should resemble wet sand. Firmly press the mixture into one 9-inch or a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and 1 to 2 inches up the side. Place in the freezer while you begin to make the filling.
2. In bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk until thoroughly combined, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Beat in lemon juice.
3. Pour filling into prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.When ready to serve, run a knife between cheesecake and pan. Unclasp sides and remove cheesecake.Serve with fresh berries or any topping of your choice.