Flatbreads are one of my favorite thing to make because they're a blank canvas to decorate with any toppings you like! They also make a great base for leftovers and make them feel like a whole new meal.
Technique tip: Prevent the chicken from drying out by placing it under the cheese instead of on top.
Swap option: Use any leftover protein you like or substitute barbecue sauce if you're not a fan of spice.
- 4 flatbreads
- Light olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Chopped scallions, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and place a wire rack over top.
2. Brush both sides of the flatbreads with a little oil, place them on your prepared baking sheet and set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the Buffalo sauce, scatter that on the flatbreads then top with a pinch of steak seasoning followed by both cheeses.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden-brown and crispy. Top with a little sour cream and chopped scallions and serve.