This bloody mary will be a new hot favorite for brunch lovers and folks looking for a spicy hangover cure. It has all the classic ingredients like Tabasco, Worcestershire and horseradish, which become enhanced by a pickle brine (we suggest using a spicy pickle brine) for a hot and sour kick.
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces pickle brine
- 1 pinch celery salt, ground pepper and smoked paprika
1. Pour celery salt onto plate, rub lemon or lime wedge along the lip of your glass and roll the outer edge of the glass in salt until coated. Fill with ice and set aside.
2. Squeeze lemon and lime wedges into a shaker, then add in all remaining ingredients, add some ice and shake.
3. Strain into your prepared glass. Garnish with pickle spears and your pick of any additional toppings and serve.