- 4 thick-cut slices of bacon
- 6-8 peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons banana chips, crushed
- 10 whole graham crackers (or substitute with waffle cookies, chocolate chip cookies or pretzel rounds)
- 10 chocolate marshmallows
- Preheat grill to lowest setting. Lay slices of thick-cut bacon over wire rack that will fit with an oven pan underneath. Place rack with pan onto grill. Cover grill and let bacon cook. Be sure to keep bacon covered, as it will speed up cooking process. Cook until you have reached desired crispiness, turning bacon once.
- While bacon is cooking, chop up peanut butter cups. In a small bowl, stir the peanut butter cups and the crushed banana chips into the peanut butter.
- Once bacon is ready, remove from grill and let drain over a paper towel lined plate. Raise heat on grill to high. Put marshmallows on metal or wooden skewers. Char marshmallows.
- To assemble, cut bacon into pieces the length of the graham crackers. Smear peanut butter mixture onto one side of two graham crackers, then set grilled bacon on one cracker. Add charred marshmallows, then top with the second cracker to form a sandwich. Set graham crackers onto grill until just lightly browned and the peanut butter banana mixture has begun to melt.
- Wrap in foil to keep warm. Tips: Make sure the shiny side of the foil is facing in (to retain heat), and spray with a little cooking spray to prevent sticking.