Serve this simple guacamole with chips for dipping, on top of tacos or spooned over cheesy nachos.
These recipes come thanks in part to Bluprint, an NBCU company.
- 3 firm but ripe Hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt
In a large bowl, gently fold the avocados, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeños, garlic, and cumin together. Season to taste with salt.