Skip the effort of stuffing and frying jalapeno poppers and make this dreamy dip. It's perfect for football watching or any party!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the yogurt, cream cheese, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large bowl until the cream cheese is smooth. Stir in the chopped jalapeno peppers and both kinds of shredded cheese.
- Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and sprinkle the crushed cheese crackers evenly over the dip.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, until the dip is bubbling around the sides of the dish. Serve warm with Fritos or other corn chips for dipping.
- Mix the dip together and add to the casserole dish, but don't add the cracker topping yet. Cover and refrigerate overnight, up to 1 day in advance.
- When ready to serve: Preheat the oven, add the cracker topping, and cook as directed above for 30 minutes instead of 20 minutes. The cooked dip can be tightly covered in foil and transported warm to your tailgate party as well.