- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (we used Louisiana)
- A few splashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 sourdough slider rolls
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 6 stalks celery
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. Julienne all vegetables for the gorgonzola slaw and place in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix mustard, mayonnaise, gorgonzola, celery salt, and apple cider vinegar, then add to the dry slaw and stir until mixed. Set aside. Place rolls in heated oven.
Over medium heat, melt the butter, then mix in the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add cornstarch and whisk constantly until sauce thickens, about one minute. Place the pulled chicken in the same pan as the buffalo sauce, and stir until the chicken is coated entirely and warmed through. Remove from heat.
Remove buns from oven, and slice. Spoon a generous portion of the chicken onto the bottom half of a roll, then slather with gorgonzola slaw. Top with other half of roll and devour!