Garish sweaters aren't just for wearing. In this case, they make for a very yummy, and super-easy, holiday meal.
- Thin-crust refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pepperoni, as needed
- Sliced olives, as needed
1. Roll out the pizza dough and cut into a sweater shape.
2. Spread on the tomato paste and decorate with toppings. Use as many olives and pieces of pepperoni as desired.
3. Bake according to the directions on the package of pizza dough.
4. Serve warm.