- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 rosemary sprigs, plus 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves
- Four ½-inch-thick boneless pork chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
1. Combine ½ cup of the olive oil, the vinegar, rosemary sprigs, garlic, and brown sugar in a large zip-top bag. Add the pork chops to the marinade and seal. Massage the chops in the bag to coat them well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate.
2. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and pat them dry. (Discard the marinade.) Let the pork chops come to room temperature for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper on both sides, then dredge them in flour.
3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pork and pan fry until they're cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Sprinkle the remaining rosemary on top of the chops at the very end for more flavor.