This is such an unexpected yet delicious dish. Adding broccoli to the chimichurri sauce adds a subtle vegetal sweetness that complements the fresh summer corn beautifully.
- 4 ounces broccoli florets, blanched until tender and cooled
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 1/2 serrano chile
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, shucked
1. Preheat grill to high and lightly oil grill grates.
2. In a food processor, combine the broccoli, parsley, oregano, serrano and garlic. Pulse until the mixture is broken down. Add the lemon juice and olive oil and pulse until the sauce is thick and chunky. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle a small amount of the chimichurri on the corn then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Grill the corn until charred on all sides. Drizzle with the remaining sauce to serve.