Whether you’ve known about it forever or just had your mind blown, here's everything you need to know about the restaurant’s breakfast menu.
Is Chick-fil-A open for breakfast?
According to a Chick-fil-A spokesperson, 95% of the fast-food chain's restaurants serve breakfast, with hours varying depending on the individual location.
Chick-fil-A restaurants are open Monday through Saturday and closed on Sunday. Breakfast hours are typically between 6:30 and 10:30 a.m. Customers can contact their local restaurant for exact hours.
Can you order breakfast via the Chick-fil-A app?
Yes. Whether you order breakfast through the Chick-fil-A app or in person, there are multiple ways to get your food fix first thing in the morning.
What’s on the Chick-fil-A breakfast menu?
Chick-fil-A’s current breakfast menu features 15 items, ranging from indulgent burritos and biscuit sandwiches to more health-conscious options like fruit cups and Greek yogurt.
Local availability may vary, but here’s a list of the restaurant’s offerings:
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Spicy Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis
Chicken and egg entrées
- Chicken, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Chicken, Egg & Cheese Muffin
- Egg White Grill
Egg and Hash Brown Entrées
- Hash Brown Scramble Burrito
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Muffin
- White Peach Sunjoy
- Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened and Unsweetened
- Chick-fil-A Lemonade/Diet
- Sunjoy (1/2 Sweet Tea, 1/2 Lemonade; 1/2 Sweet Tea/1/2 Diet Lemonade; 1/2 Unsweet Tea, 1/2 Lemonade; 1/2 Unsweet Tea, 1/2 Diet Lemonade)
- Coffee/Iced Coffee
- Dr Pepper
- Dasani Bottled Water
- Honest Kids Apple Juice
- Simply Orange
- 1% Milk and Chocolate Milk
- Hash Browns
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Fruit Cup
Chick-fil-A first introduced breakfast to its menu in the 1980s.
Per a Chick-fil-A spokesperson, the company first started serving breakfast in its restaurants in 1986. At the time, only breakfast biscuits and the Chicken Biscuit were available at select locations, but the menu expanded over time.
In 2016, the chain introduced the Egg White Grill breakfast sandwich. The Hash Brown Scramble Bowl and Burrito arrived in 2017, and two years later, the restaurant added a new Spicy Chick-n-Strips Biscuit to the menu.