This post is sponsored by Hershey's.
These kid-friendly s'mores pops are perfect as a mess-free snack and are easy to make ahead for entertaining.
- 2 (1.55 ounce) milk chocolate bars
- 1 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 lollipop sticks
1. Line cookie sheet or tray with wax paper. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
2. Place chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
3. One at a time, dip about ½ of each marshmallow into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate.
4. Immediately sprinkle chocolate portion with graham cracker crumbs or dip in graham cracker crumbs for heavier coating. Place the non-coated side on prepared sheet.
5. Push lollipop stick through top of chocolate about halfway into marshmallow.
6. Repeat with remaining marshmallows. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm. Store in cool, dry place.