The only thing better than chocolate chip cookies is triple chocolate chip cookies! Three kinds of chips and a chocolaty dough make these the ultimate cookie for chocolate lovers.
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups dark cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1½ cups vegetable oil
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and sugar. Whisk to break up any clumps.
2. In a second bowl, add the vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
3. Fit the mixer with a paddle attachment. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and begin to mix on low-medium speed for about 2 minutes, until the mixture begins to come together smoothly. Turn the mixer off.
4. Add in the three different types of chocolate chips. Turn the mixer back on for about 1 minute, or until the chocolate chips are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
5. Place the dough on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Wrap the tray with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a nonstick mat or parchment paper.
7. After the dough has been refrigerated, scoop the dough into the size of golf balls. Dip the top side of the dough into a bowl filled with powdered sugar.
8. Place the dipped cookies on the prepared sheet tray, leaving 2 inches between each cookie on the tray.
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool before removing from the tray.