- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped feta cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 8 kalamata olives
- 8 manzanilla olives
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Bean salads are a great thing to have in the fridge whenever you get hungry. They are packed with protein and they have tons of fiber to keep you fuller longer.
Technique tip: This salad just gets better as it sits in the fridge. Make it the day before for a deliciously melded meal.
In a large salad bowl, add the chickpeas, cucumber, feta, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, onion, mint and parsley together. Toss all ingredients until well mixed.
In a small bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and lemon juice together. Pour dressing over the salad and toss together.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.