At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
With fall right around the corner, pumpkin spice everything is trending. But even if you’re over drinking or eating this autumnal flavor, you might enjoy applying it to your beauty routine for an instant fall update. From deodorant to perfume, lipstick to eye shadow, I’m here to tell you about all the best pumpkin spice products to try now.
That pumpkin spice sent
Believe it or not, the beauty aisle is now a top destination for #PSL. From deodorant to cuticle oil, perfume to lip balm, you can wear a touch of this sweet scent just about anywhere.
1. Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack $20, Sephora
3. NCLA Pumpkin Spice Cuticle Oil, $16, Revolve
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte Deodorant, $12, Native
5. Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice lip balm $4, Target
6. Demeter Pumpkin Pie Perfume, $6 & up, Demeter Fragrance
Paint your face with pumpkin spice (in a good way)
If you're not a fan of the scent, don’t worry. (We admit it’s a bit overpowering.) The rich, autumn color palette — inspired by the colors of pumpkins, nutmeg and cinnamon — is trending in makeup. We’ve seen celebrities like Selena Gomez and Julianne Moore rock the trend on their eyes, while Viola Davis, Emma Stone and more have shown how a pumpkin spice-tinted lip or cheek can work beautifully on a variety of skin tones.
7. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eyeshadow Sunset Fire, $8, Jet
8. Maybelline Striking Copper eye pencil, $7, Jet
9. NYX Go-To Palette, $17, NYX Cosmetics
10. Makeup Forever Artist Shadow Pumpkin, $21, Sephora
11. Marc Jacobs Beauty Gel Eye Crayon, $24, Sephora
12. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, $54, Sephora
13. Milani Everyday Eyes Power Eyeshadow, $9, Amazon
14. Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eyeshadow, $36, Chanel
Lips and cheeks:
15. E.L.F Cream Blush Palette Soft, $6, Target
16. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paints 230 Blush, $12, Jet
17. L'Oreal Paris Lip Palette 03 Nude, $14, Jet
18. L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints, $10, Amazon
19. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, $17, Sephora
20. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, $20, Sephora
21. Bhue Liquid Matte lip balm, $18, Bhue Beauty
22. Rouge Allure Velvet Lip, $37, Chanel