There are still a few more days to get into the Halloween spirit — and what better way to do it this year than with a spooky, scary face covering?
In an effort to help you add some fun to your mask collection, we compiled a list of some of the best reusable Halloween face masks that are bound to put a smile on your face!
1. Eye Candy Designs Halloween Face Mask
For all things related to Halloween, consider this cute mask filled with jack-o'-lanterns, bats, spiderwebs, witches and more. It’s available in sizes for toddlers, children, teens and adults.
2. Bugabou Halloween Double Layer Cotton Mask
If you're looking for a variety, this Etsy shop is offering over 30 different Halloween-themed masks. You can choose from candy corn, ghosts and everything in between! Each pattern is available in sizes for children and adults.
3. Boo! Ghostly Cloth Face Mask
For an extra-spooky option, try this fun "Boo!" mask that will definitely bring on the Halloween vibes.
4. Kids Halloween Black Bats Reusable Face Mask
Your little one will love wearing this adorable face mask when they're learning at school! Better yet, the mask is machine-washable for easy cleaning — so you'll never have to worry about those inevitable messes!
5. Molly Violence Vamp Face Mask
If you're a fan of vampires, you can't go wrong with this chic vampire teeth print from Society6. It's machine-washable and features a filter pocket for extra protection.
6. MartiGambaArt Maple Leaf Pattern Cloth Face Mask
If you're looking for something you can wear all season long, this autumnal pattern will certainly do the trick. It features a slot for a disposable filter and is machine-washable for easy cleaning.
7. Lathe & Quill Dinosaur Fossils Face Mask
This dinosaur-themed mask is fun enough to wear all year long. It features an expandable pleated design and an optional filter pocket.
8. Sustici Visual Acid Calavera Face Mask
This artsy and colorful skeleton face mask is the perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit this year. The woven elastic ear loops will help ensure a snug fit.
9. Abigail Larson Spiderweb Face Mask
For those looking for a neutral but festive mask, consider this spiderweb design from Society6. It adds a spooky touch to any outfit in your closet, plus you'll feel protected thanks to its dual-layered construction.
10. Allison Romero Design Ghosts Face Mask
This gray-and-white ghost-themed mask is another understated design that's both cute and trendy. If you like the pattern, you can pick up other items such as a tote bag and fanny pack in the same design!
11. Anziehend Dia De Los Muertos Skull Face Mask
This Day Of The Dead-themed mask includes cartoon-like skulls with a fun floral design and would look great paired with denim and leather!
12. Ghost and Black Cat Happy Halloween Cloth Face Mask
You can show off your Halloween spirit with this orange "Happy Halloween" mask that includes ghosts and black cats. It's made of 100% polyester fabric and has a space for an optional filter insert.
13. Vintage Skull Anthropology Drawing Cloth Face Mask
This spooky mask would be the perfect addition to any Halloween costume! The black-and-white design gives it a retro vibe, while the pleated construction allows you to easily customize the fit.
14. Cute Pink Sugar Skull Cloth Face Mask
For a similar option with a fun pop of color, go with this pink sugar skull cloth mask.
15. Fall Pumpkin Harvest Cloth Face Mask
This autumnal design from Zazzle will instantly transport you to a pumpkin patch while the stretchy ear straps allow for a comfortable fit.
16. Cute Ghost Halloween Orange Stripes Cloth Face Mask
Who wouldn't love to rock this adorable baby ghost this fall? It features orange, white and black stripes and is bound to make you smile.
For more recommendations, check out:
- I usually find face masks uncomfortable, but this celebrity-loved style is perfect
- Old Navy launched new kids' masks — and they're both adorable and affordable
- This $14 bamboo face mask is comfortable enough to wear for hours
To discover more deals, shopping tips and budget-friendly product recommendations, download the new TODAY app and subscribe to our Stuff We Love newsletter!