I love this recipe because it's so easy and flavorful. The fresh herbs and sophisticated flavors make it feel fancy, but the quick prep and cleanup make it easy enough for any weeknight.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (2¾-pound) skinless side of salmon
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, chives, dill and cayenne.
3. Lay the salmon on the prepared baking sheet; if necessary, trim the tail end so it lays flat. Sprinkle the salmon liberally with salt and pepper, then spread with the mayonnaise mixture.
4. Roast for 16-18 minutes for medium salmon. Let rest for 5 minutes. Use the parchment to transfer the salmon to a large serving platter, then lift part of the salmon with a large offset spatula and remove the parchment. Garnish the platter with lemon wedges.