- 4 ounces smoked grouper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 3 dashes hot sauce, preferably Crystal
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- crackers, fresh or pickled vegetables and sliced chile peppers, to serve
This flavorful dip is so easy to prepare, but the result is an effortlessly elegant appetizer. It's perfect for any get together and can be prepped before the party starts.
Mix all ingredients except grouper in a stainless-steel mixing bowl until smooth.2.
Flake grouper into small pieces by hand. Fold grouper into mixture and refrigerate for 45 minutes.3.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, adjusting seasoning if necessary. Serve with crackers, fresh or pickled vegetables and sliced chile peppers, if desired.