/ Source: TODAY
The most wonderful time of the year means it's time to laugh until your belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly with some hilarious (and punny) Christmas jokes for kids.
While there are plenty of PG-13 holiday jokes, there is always room for a wholesome holiday chuckle, especially when it involves puns and dad jokes.
Whether you are gathering with your own kids or the neighborhood crew, it's good to have a few Christmas jokes at the ready for some holiday fun.
More Christmas fun for the whole family!
- 17 Christmas vacation ideas for the perfect family getaway
- 85 Christmas wishes to send to friends and family this holiday season
- 80 funny Christmas riddles and brainteasers that are full of holiday cheer
- 75 funny Christmas puns that'll sleigh all season long
- 30 fun Christmas games for kids and families to enjoy all season
These 75 funny Christmas jokes for kids are sure to get the whole family in the spirit.
- What did Santa say at the start of the race? Ready, set, ho ho ho!
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing? They always drop their needles.
- What’s an elf’s favorite sport? North Pole-vaulting.
- Why didn’t Rudolph get a good report card? Because he went down in history.
- What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? The abdominal snowman.
- Why is a foot a good Christmas present? Because it makes a good stocking filler.
- How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming? He refers to his calen-deer.
- What do you call a greedy elf? Elfish.
- What falls at the North Pole and never gets hurt? Snow.
- What kind of photos do elves take? Elf-ies.
- What is it called when Santa takes a break? A Santa pause.
Funny Christmas Jokes For Kids
- What is a Christmas tree’s favorite candy? Orna-mints.
- Why do Donner and Blitzen get to take so many coffee breaks? Because they are Santa’s star bucks!
- What kind of music do elves like best? Wrap music.
- Why is it so cold at Christmas? Because it’s in Decembrrrrrr.
- What do you call Santa when he doesn’t move? Santa Pause.
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor? He was feeling crumby.
- Why doesn’t Santa go to the hospital? He doesn't have elf care.
- What did Santa's dog ask for this Christmas? A mobile bone.
- What is Santa’s dog’s name? Santa Paws!
- What does an elf study in school? The elfabet.
- How do sheep wish each other happy holidays? Merry Christmas to ewe.
- What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
- What did the gingerbread man put under his blankets? A cookie sheet.
- What does Santa do when the reindeer drive too fast? Hold on for deer life.
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has the best moves? Dancer.
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve.
- What do you call a bankrupt Santa? Saint Nick-el-less.
- Where does a snowman keep his money? In a snow bank.
- Why did the little boy bring his Christmas tree to the hair salon? It needed a little trim.
- What do snowmen eat for lunch? Icebergers.
- How does a sheep say Merry Christmas? Fleece Navidad.
- What do monkeys sing at Christmas? Jungle bells!
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal.
- What did one Christmas tree say to another? Lighten up!
- What is Santa’s favorite kind of candy? Jolly Ranchers.
- What do elves do after school? Their gnome work.
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Frosted Flakes.
- Why did Santa get a parking ticket on Christmas? He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
Christmas Knock Knock Jokes For Kids
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Ya. Ya who? Wow, you’re really excited about Christmas!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Noah. Noah who? Noah good Christmas joke?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Doughnut. Doughnut who? Doughnut open until Christmas!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Chris. Chris who? Christmas is here!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Pudding. Pudding who? Pudding up the Christmas lights!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Howard. Howard who? Howard you like to sing Christmas carols with me?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Interrupting Santa. Inter–Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Coal. Coal who? Coal me when you hear Santa.
- Knock Knock! Who’s there? Mary. Mary who? Mary Christmas!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Hannah. Hannah who? Hannah partridge in a pear tree.
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Olive. Olive who? Olive the other reindeer.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Luke. Luke who? Luke at all those presents!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Ho Ho. Ho Ho who? That Santa impression needs work.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Holly. Holly who? Holly-days are the best days.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Gladys. Gladys who? Gladys Christmas, aren't you?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Anna. Anna who? Anna partridge in a pear tree.
Christmas Themed Dad Jokes
- What do snowmen call their sons and daughters? Chill-dren.
- What is the best Christmas present to receive? A broken drum — you just can’t beat it.
- Who is Santa’s favorite singer? Elf-is Presley.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing, it was on the house.
- What is Santa's nationality? North Pole-ish.
- Why does Mrs. Claus like Beyoncé so much? She sleighs.
- What happens to Santa when he gets stuck in chimneys? Claus-trophobia
- What do the reindeer say to Santa on Christmas Eve? We are ready to sleigh.
- Why do Santa’s helpers have therapists? Low elf-esteem.
- Why does Santa use a chimney? It soots him.
- What do reindeer hang on their tree? Horna-ments.
- What did they call the reindeer in a bad mood? Rude-olph.
- What do you call kids who no longer believe in Santa Claus? Rebels without a Claus.
- Who is Santa's favorite singer? Beyon-sleigh.
- Between Snoop Dog, Eminem and Dr. Dre, who is Santa's favorite? He can't choose. They're all very good wrappers.
- Where does Santa stay when he goes on a vacation? At a ho-ho-ho-tel.
- Why doesn’t Santa eat junk food? Because it’s bad for his elf.
- Where do Santa’s reindeer drink their coffee? Star-bucks
- What type of cars do elves drive? Toy-otas.
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in someone's chimney? Claustrophobia.