At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
One of her more casual favorites is a pair of affordable sneakers. The former Kate Middleton was seen wearing the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz sneakers in the color "vintage indigo" last month while playing soccer with young girls during a visit to Northern Ireland.
New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v2 Nubuck, $50, Foot Locker
The shoes are crafted from a stretchy knit upper that lets your feet breathe and flex, according to the manufacturer. They can easily slip on and off and they feature a molded foam midsole, making them extra comfy.
The duchess paired the sneakers with black skinny jeans, a v-neck sweater and a navy puffer jacket. We love this look for the winter-to-spring transition.
If you love this look too and want to replicate it, we found some similar items.
Blue Puffer Jackets:
- Treasure & Bond Satin Crop Puffer Jacket, Nordstrom
- Canada Goose Richmond Down Hooded Jacket, Saks Fifth Avenue
- The North Face ThermoBall Full Zip Jacket, Nordstrom
Black Skinny Jeans:
- Le High Straight-Leg Jeans, Goop
- Jen7 by 7 For all Mankind Skinny Ponte Jeans, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Topshop Jamie Black Jeans, Nordstrom
- Sandro Emma Cable Knit Tie Waist Sweater, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Chelsea28 V-Neck Sweater, Nordstrom
- G. Label Thea Sweater, Goop
For more royal style picks, check out:
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wears skinny jeans and combat boots
- The Duchess of Cambridge swears by these affordable style and beauty picks
- Duchess of Sussex, Meghan's affordable cashmere sweater is finally back in stock