Our editors have independently selected the items featured in this article because we think they’re worth knowing about. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
One of her more casual favorites is a pair of affordable sneakers. The former Kate Middleton was seen wearing the New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz sneakers in the color "vintage indigo" last month while playing soccer with young girls during a visit to Northern Ireland.
New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz v2 Nubuck, $50, Foot Locker
The shoes are crafted from a stretchy knit upper that lets your feet breathe and flex, according to the manufacturer. They can easily slip on and off and they feature a molded foam midsole, making them extra comfy.
The duchess paired the sneakers with black skinny jeans, a v-neck sweater and a navy puffer jacket. We love this look for the winter-to-spring transition.
If you love this look too and want to replicate it, we found some similar items.
Blue Puffer Jackets:
- Treasure & Bond Satin Crop Puffer Jacket, Nordstrom
- Canada Goose Richmond Down Hooded Jacket, Saks Fifth Avenue
- The North Face ThermoBall Full Zip Jacket, Nordstrom
Black Skinny Jeans:
- Le High Straight-Leg Jeans, Goop
- Jen7 by 7 For all Mankind Skinny Ponte Jeans, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Topshop Jamie Black Jeans, Nordstrom
- Sandro Emma Cable Knit Tie Waist Sweater, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Chelsea28 V-Neck Sweater, Nordstrom
- G. Label Thea Sweater, Goop
For more royal style picks, check out:
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wears skinny jeans and combat boots
- The Duchess of Cambridge swears by these affordable style and beauty picks
- Duchess of Sussex, Meghan's affordable cashmere sweater is finally back in stock
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.