- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 16 ounces radishes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves and parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup red onion
- In a large bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add the radishes, chopped cilantro and parsley and red onion.
- Toss gently and refrigerate for at least an hour, making sure to toss the salad midway through.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
May 12, 201504:42