Whether the kids are acting out their best "Little Drummer Boy" impressions or having meltdowns because someone touched the elf, it's important to remember this is the happiest season. Or something like that.
Between making sure the family photos indicate pure bliss for everyone on the holiday mailing list and keeping running to-do lists, all while tracking down someone's lost glove, the final stretch of 2021 is a sprint to the finish.
Laugh along with us as we celebrate making it through another week of parenthood.
2. Not today, Satan.
3. Really getting in the spirit.
4. Surprise, surprise.
5. It is I.
6. You get what you need ... or something like that.
7. Nice try.
8. Like a turkey.
9. The answer is no.
10. The narrator is rarely wrong.
11. What's that I smell?
12. Uh, thanks?
13. Thanks, Santa.
15. You heard it here first.
16. Let's see a show of hands.
17. Night night.
19. Tomorrow there will be singing.
20. Say what now?
21. This place is getting burned to the ground.
23. Medals for everyone.
24. It's the elf diet.