Our editors take care to highlight sales and deals on items that we think you’ll enjoy — and at prices we think you’ll like. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
The first day of school is right around the corner and we're craving freshly sharpened pencils. It's also time to stock up on notebooks and pick the perfect first day outfit.
To help achieve all of your back-to-school goals on a budget, we've rounded up the best sales and deals on everything you need to kick off the new school year in style. Check off everything on your list with low prices on backpacks, laptops and kids clothing. If you're looking for Labor Day sales and deals, check out this list!
Small savings on basics like pens and binders can add up, but we've also found the best deals on bigger ticket items like textbooks and tech essentials.
- $100 off the iPad mini 4
- Up to 75 percent off top-rated basics like pens, pencils, and highlighters
- $20 off Soundcore noise-cancelling headphones using code SDCORENC
- Up to 80 percent off back-to-school supplies
- Get $10 off every $100 you spend on textbooks when using the code STUDIOUS
- Get $10 off when you spend $50 on school supplies using coupon code 77735
- Up to 50 percent off select HP printers
- Save $400 on a 13-inch MacBook Pro with touch bar
- 25 percent off journals and notebooks
Showing off a fun new look on the first day of classes doesn't have to mean breaking the bank. You can score deals of up to 70 percent off clothing that will have every kid looking fresh for the new year.
- 25 percent off select items with code FLASH
- 50 percent off select men's and women's clothing
- Up to 30 percent off kids back-to-school styles
- 40 percent off sale styles
- Buy one pair of jeans, get the second pair for 50 percent off
- Up to 50 percent off kids back-to-school clothes
- Take an extra 25 percent off sale items
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.