At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
You know what they say, April showers bring May flowers — so why not rock a floral dress this season.
Sure, flower prints during the spring and summer aren't exactly original, but it's a classic that never goes out of style. Earlier this week, the 3rd Hour of TODAY anchors, Dylan Dreyer and Sheinelle Jones looked incredible in their "flower power" ensembles.
Floral print is the kind of trend that works at any age and there are tons of different style options. It's feminine, fun and happy. Here are eight of our favorite floral print dresses for spring and summer.
We love the dresses below and hope you do too! We should note that these products were independently chosen by the TODAY editorial team and are not endorsed by the anchors in any way.
Floral Print Dresses
- 1. Marah Dress, $98, Lilly Pulitzer
Lilly Pulitzer is known for its fun vibrant prints and this blue floral is sure to turn heads. The short cotton dress has a simple silhouette that is great for everyday wear.
- 2. Floerns Flower Print Pocket Maxi Dress, $23, Amazon
This maxi dress comes in navy blue or black and features lovely pink flowers. It looks very comfortable and it even has pockets!
- 3. 3/4 Sleeve Floral Patchwork Casual Maxi Dress, $16, Walmart
This maxi dress has 3/4 sleeves with a solid top and floral bottom. It's available in bright shades of pink, purple and teal.
- 4. Floral Love Circle Dress, $135, Draper James
This beautiful dress is from Draper James. They have tons of new options for the season and this dress comes in sizes 0 to 24.
- 5. Floral Flutter Sleeve Dress, $35, Nordstrom
This flirty dress is affordable and has a fun combination of colors and different flowers. The back features crisscross straps with cute flutter sleeves.
- 6. KORSIS Floral T-Shirt Swing Dress, $23, Amazon
This T-shirt dress is a more casual take on the trend that can easily be paired with heels, sandals or sneakers. It's a bestseller on Amazon and it comes in other prints and colors, too.
- 7. ASOS Curve Wiggle Midi Dress in Floral, $60, ASOS
- 8. Sunflower Sundress, $15, Walmart
This sunflower dress is so bright and summery. It's perfect for vacation or a backyard barbecue. It has buttons down the front and thin straps so it's perfect for the warm weather.
For more spring and summer trends, check out:
- These matching 'mommy and me' swimsuits (under $25) make great Mother's Day gifts
- Rainbow nails are taking over Instagram, here's how to get them
- The 1 pair of sandals you'll be seeing everywhere this summer