This is such a great summer salad because it's light, crunchy and refreshing. Plus, it keeps for days in the fridge!
Swap option: You can use cooked shrimp, flank steak or tofu in place of chicken.
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 3 ounces rice noodles, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup mint
For the dressing:
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
For the salad:
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and toss to combine. Add dressing and toss again until well-coated.