- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
Place the cauliflower florets in a large baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, sprinkle with the cumin and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil with the garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice. Pour over the cooled cauliflower and toss to combine. Add the parsley and pomegranate seeds and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with the almonds.