Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Jenna Bush and Natalie Morales are going to take a 100 ft. plunge at 100mph. Would you do it? Tweet #NoFear or #NoWay.
- Want to turn your backyard into a personal oasis? Now you can with these 5 easy DIY projects.
- For more information on KidsGardening.org and Carson Daly’s campaign to fight childhood hunger and promote healthy eating, visit Crowdrise.com/Carson.
- Learn more about the USA Network's "Satisfaction" survey.
- Dirty patio furniture? Grass stains on your clothes? Wipe out summer messes with some easy cleaning fixes.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Learn more about #SharkWatch.
- Follow TODAY Takes Off on Twitter and Facebook.
- Find out how to ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
- Share a picture of your colorful DIY decor project by July 25th for a chance to win $1,500 in gift cards!
KLG and Hoda
- Send your cute baby photo to TODAY for Baby of the Week.
- Looking for more links from Kathie Lee and Hoda? Find it on their Connect page.