- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cup (8 ounce) veal chops, pounded thin
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, split in half
- 2 pint red peppers, cut julienne
- 2 pint yellow peppers, cut julienne
- 1 pint large red onion, cut julienne
- 1/4 pound string beans, cleaned and blanched
- 1 1/2 pound boiled yukon gold potatoes, cut in quarters
- 2 ounce aged balsamic vinegar
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium to high heat.
Season veal chops with salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown, remove from pan and set aside.2.
In the same skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil, add the cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, potatoes and string beans.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, sauté for 4 minutes and remove from heat.3.
Plate each veal paillard, top with the sautéed vegetables, drizzle with balsamic and serve.